What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA WR Kyle Ford (Signed to USC)

The thing is, I could post “He’s not coming here” in response to every offer (on every team’s site) and I’d be right 90% of the time - with an even better hit rate for 5* recruits. Most people seem to understand that.

Reading between the lines: Allbuffs impartial mod Buffnik reports Buffs have a "10% chance of landing Ford"

warm rousing feeling begins to grow in the pants of buff fans.

Read his update. Gushes over everyone and gave us a small tid bit of, “oh yeah, they’re nice.”

He loves USC and Oregon and Washington it seems.

First of all, I didn’t do that. The impression you gave is that you think everyone else was really confident of CU landing Ford and you were the only one keeping it real. If not true, then only you know that - but it is how it seemed and that’s what I posted.

The thing is, I could post “He’s not coming here” in response to every offer (on every team’s site) and I’d be right 90% of the time - with an even better hit rate for 5* recruits. Most people seem to understand that.

This was the original post. It turned into 2 pages of name calling and warnings in which I got banned for posting his quotes from a free story. I remember the douchebaggery on here quite well so while I’m unhappy Ford isn’t coming here I enjoy poking the bear. I wasn’t even posting here and got brought up so it worked quite well. I was always optimistic about Ford, all my comments otherwise lean that direction.

This seems like the perfect situation for UCLA to get a top receiver late but Chip didn't seem too interested. I get that he doesn't want to deal with some of the high profile attitudes but Ford always seemed very down to earth and honest. The fact that he kept Colorado in the mix for so long shows a lot IMO.

61Hy9MA.gif

So much dysfunction going on with SC right now, not just in the AD and football program but the entire University leadership, I wonder what the odds are that Ford decides to sign elsewhere?
The more noise that whole situation gets, the better. No idea if it helps CU's chances any? I hope he considers making Boulder home, it sure as hell wouldn't hurt the program.

UCLA is having a sneaky elite year in recruiting/portal. I love what they've done.
Did they have a major staff change recently? Chip Kelly not much of a people person.

As for Ford, I haven't seen him do anything but change teams so I'll have to say show-me on this one. He looks like Tarzan but can he play better than Jane? He's got something to prove for sure.

Back