What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 TNFR OG Barrett Miller

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
On3
Stanford Bio

12848036_21c4c279c2d74849b6e0fa2f7ee78713.jpg

Stanford University / Eaglecrest HS (Aurora, CO)

Eligibility: Grad transfer

Twitter: https://twitter.com/34bear34
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/barrettmiller63/

Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 311
40:

247s rating:.
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: unrated OG
On3 rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite:

Reported Offers:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As a '19 recruit:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #37 OT
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #56 OT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; #69 OT
On3 rating: unrated OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8807 rating / #41 OT / #555 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, CSU, Duke, Hawaii, Kansas State, Michigan, Nebraska, Northwestern, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is he is very high on the overall recruiting board.
Adam and Ziskin talked a lot about his "violent hands" on their podcast this past week. Even went so far as to say that Miller is the type of guy on the OL who is good enough to change what you do on offense. I don't know about all that, but I sure like him as a recruit and think he'd be a take as a "best player available regardless of position" even if he wasn't an in-state guy.

Strange to say this about a guy who is 6'5" and close to 260 but he looks like a kid who has some solid growth left in him.

Would love to see him in a Buffs uniform for 4 years.

The Daily Camera article sounds like we still have a shot. He may not have the most stars, but he has to be one of the top recruits on our board. Real him in Adams.

If Stanford offered. Good. Night

When kids get offers from major programs or from programs they have strong interest in is it always going to be a battle. Getting multiples of these offers though can actually help us out. Get the kid thinking about the process instead of just going for a big name and then looking more at what they want and who fits it.

Certainly it is going to be difficult to get this kid signed in Boulder but in no way would I say he is a lock not to be a Buff.

He has in a very classy way been complimentary to all of the schools that have offered him, don't take a compliment as an indication that he loves a place. Stanford is a place to draw his interest because he is very interested in the academic side of his college experience. He is also though based on his twitter feed a guy with a strong interest in astronomy and in aeronautical engineering and that is one field that CU doesn't take a back seat to anybody in.

It would be awesome to beat Michigan and Stanford out for an OL. Those two places historically have been great nfl hubs at the position. Education wise, tops in I-a.

Buffs have their work cut out on this one, hope we can do it.

It’s a shame if we lose out here. We need to lock down in-state high ranking talent, especially lineman talent.

Back