What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO QB Alex Padilla (Signed to Iowa)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

1595746_94518e6bdadf44038114b9847b611228.jpg

Cherry Creek HS (Englewood, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/APadilla_8

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 187
40: 4.89

247s rating: 3* - 85 grade; #26 QB-P
ESPN rating: 3* - 76 grade; #28 QB-P
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked QB-P

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8485 / #31 QB-P / #1042 overall

Reported Offers: Central Michigan, CSU, Georgia, Iowa, Nevada, North Texas, UNLV, FCS

Last edited:
Very accurate as a junior, completing nearly 70% of his passes. Chev was following and Lindgren too. I think the Buffs would have looked here if Evans hadn't committed. He did get an Elite 11 invite, but did not make the finals.

Good for him! At least he knows he'll play behind a really good offensive line. I'm really happy with the QB commit we got and like to see CO kids get to go where they want.

If Montez was being recruited now given his size, arm, and athleticism, he'd have 50 offers.

Ratings matter.

It's also not a perfectly efficient market.

Georgia is now a mid level major?
Uh Georgia offered. They apparently aren’t missing anything...

Edit: I understand what you’re saying, but my point is that Georgia might be the gold standard for QB recruiting, so as soon as they offered anyone else who hasn’t has kind of missed something.

Uh Georgia offered. They apparently aren’t missing anything...

Edit: I understand what you’re saying, but my point is that Georgia might be the gold standard for QB recruiting, so as soon as they offered anyone else who hasn’t has kind of missed something.
Iowa and Georgia offers for a QB stand tall. Don't think you can dispute that?

What did everyone outside of Iowa, and some mid majors miss?

Apparently you aren’t following what I’m saying. It’s ok. We can move forward.

BTW, I understood everything you were "trying" to say. If you would have included Georgia in your original quote above, I wouldn't have been needling you. You missed my point completely probably because you thought you'd stated it different than you actually did.

Made it official.

There had been some whispers that CU had checked in to see if he had interest here.

Back