What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CO RB Joshia Davis (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I am interested in any feedback Biggins or anyone else has. Our guy Davis got some exposure on that event it would seem, and I'm wondering if it's for the better?

I don't care how tall he is. Not being 6'1" didn't seem to hurt Phil Lindsay any.

Now claiming that he up to 205 and he looks like he has put on some quality weight. That is significant.

Down the road we may be very glad we got in on him early.

"It was natural for me to put on that weight because I have gotten faster and more agile, too," he said. "I didn't just work in the weight room, I also did speed training and my forty went from a 4.7 to a 4.6. I am going to be an early enrollee in college so I wanted to be ready for college right after this season."

Back