What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 JC OLB Caleb Johnson (Signed to Texas)

tenor.gif

I think we will be okay here...could recruit another OLB but would prefer a younger guy not JC

Taylor (Sr.), Wells (So.), Tchangman (Jr.), Callier (So.), Robinson (Fr. possibly Buffback/OLB)

Plus -

Pell (Fr.) and Doss (JC) coming in

I think we will be okay here...could recruit another OLB but would prefer a younger guy not JC

Taylor (Sr.), Wells (So.), Tchangman (Jr.), Callier (So.), Robinson (Fr. possibly Buffback/OLB)

Plus -

Pell (Fr.) and Doss (JC) coming in
I’d never turn down talent. Regardless of numbers

Davion Taylor was a major recruiting win for CU last year. Johnson would have been equally as big a win for CU and he profiles very similarly to Taylor. Thankfully we are seemingly going to be signing Jashua Allen to help elevate that group, just hope he can make it academically.

Agree with all you guys that talent trumps depth...but, personally I believe Wells is about to blow up, similar to Landman last year. Wells really was flashing toward the end of the year, he was a diamond in the rough recruit, got a little bit of old school in him and reminds me of the make up of our 2001/02 corps. of Wahlroos/Mossoni/Johnson.

Agree with all you guys that talent trumps depth...but, personally I believe Wells is about to blow up, similar to Landman last year. Wells really was flashing toward the end of the year, he was a diamond in the rough recruit, got a little bit of old school in him and reminds me of the make up of our 2001/02 corps. of Wahlroos/Mossoni/Johnson.

Wells definitely played well down the stretch... but who else do we have? The depth across the board at LB is really suspect.

Wells definitely played well down the stretch... but who else do we have? The depth across the board at LB is really suspect.

I don't know, I am less worried about this group and I thought I listed like 4 quality players at OLB...but it could be the koolaid talking

Taylor, Wells, Tchangman, Callier @ OLB (Pell and maybe Robinson keeps bulking up)
Landman, Van Diest, Jones, (Hopefully Ham and Allen) @ MLB

I don't know, I am less worried about this group and I thought I listed like 4 quality players at OLB...but it could be the koolaid talking

Taylor, Wells, Tchangman, Callier @ OLB (Pell and maybe Robinson keeps bulking up)
Landman, Van Diest, Jones, (Hopefully Ham and Allen) @ MLB

There are some "quality" players in there, but not many.

Back