What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 JC SDE Datona Jackson (Signed to UCLA)

giphy.gif

Basic article on his commitment-

The last part-
"
The 6-foot-4, 270-pound recruit will come to Colorado as a junior with a redshirt year available. He also held offers from the likes of Boise State, Florida Atlantic, San Diego State, and San Jose State.

So far this season, Jackson has recorded 22 tackles and 2.5 sacks.

Jackson will add to the Buffaloes' defensive line in 2019, coached by Kwahn Drake.

"I like coach Drake a lot," Jackson said in July. "He showed me his coaching background and what he comes from. Overall, I like him a lot."
"

"I plan on taking all my visits still, just to see some of these other schools I have interest in; to see what they are about," he said. "I don't want to have any doubts about my decision.

Gonna be a battle to keep him. Playing with the big boys again.

Gonna be a battle to keep him. Playing with the big boys again.

I won’t criticize the kids because I’m not in their shoes. But it’s always been odd to me to say, “COMMITTED” and then go on other visits. That’s like telling the world you have a GF but need 4 more dates to make sure you really like your GF. Just take your visits and decide.

I won’t criticize the kids because I’m not in their shoes. But it’s always been odd to me to say, “COMMITTED” and then go on other visits. That’s like telling the world you have a GF but need 4 more dates to make sure you really like your GF. Just take your visits and decide.
Hopefully he decommits and goes to Oregon and then they make the playoff, but get embarrassed there! Lol that would really show him!

Sometimes it’s just saving a spot in the event other interests start drying up.

If I were a young, elite athlete with many free official visits to various university campuses, I will take all of them. Max girls, max parties, max vacation. Enjoy it while you’re young!

Me too, who said anything to the contrary? The point was, is and always will be I’ve just found it funny they get all excited and post these long tweets about blessings and “100% COMMITTED” but then go on more visits “to make sure it’s the right decision.” It is what it is.

Back