What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 JC TE Luke Stillwell (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Definitely an H, not a Y, but that's what we figured.

Looks ripped, just no ever going to carry the mass to be like an extra OL on the field. And that's ok. Need both, for sure.

We need to find that Irwin type Y, though, or maybe experiment with a package that has a guy like Ray line up with an eligible number but be a 6th OL.
When’s the last time CU had a legitimate H TE?

We’ve never really had a “modern” H. But probably Klop. Graham won the Mackey? Didn’t he? But he and Fauria were mostly inline

Historically, Ed Reinhardt! He was leading the country in receptions when he got hurt (granted only two games, but he was Unique! 6’5 240 and fast.m and only a sophomore. CU was pretty cutting edge, when they moved him around.

Is anybody old enough to have JV Cain play? Everyone I know that saw him said he was a freak

We’ve never really had a “modern” H. But probably Klop. Graham won the Mackey? Didn’t he? But he and Fauria were mostly inline

Historically, Ed Reinhardt! He was leading the country in receptions when he got hurt (granted only two games, but he was Unique! 6’5 240 and fast.m and only a sophomore. CU was pretty cutting edge, when they moved him around.

Is anybody old enough to have JV Cain play? Everyone I know that saw him said he was a freak
JV was a freak. They had no idea how to use him at the time, if he played today he would have put up video game numbers.

Very sad how he lost his life.

I think if he were playing today they would have caught his heart problem with the advanced medical testing the NFL teams (and even some of the colleges) do.

Also they wouldn't have been working out like that in the heat without adequate water and monitoring (Unless they were Maryland)

Ed Reinhardt was ****ing intimidating. I remember standing next to him in a drop/ add line (before your time prepubescent Allbuffs), and thinking how I pitied whoever was trying to tackle him. Really good guy, and wish he had gone on to have a great career.

He is the reason I don’t loathe Oregon. They took care of him, so will get a lifetime pass from me.

Ed Reinhardt was ****ing intimidating. I remember standing next to him in a drop/ add line (before your time prepubescent Allbuffs), and thinking how I pitied whoever was trying to tackle him. Really good guy, and wish he had gone on to have a great career.

He is the reason I don’t loathe Oregon. They took care of him, so will get a lifetime pass from me.
WarBuff. TBH, I can’t really talk about him without losing my breathe and tearing up. He genuinely was One the kindest souls I’ve ever encountered and a ridiculous athlete. Played 3 years of b-ball with him in high school He was a year older, but a leader like I’ve never seen.

I agree on Oregon! But damn they sure push the envelope.

WarBuff. TBH, I can’t really talk about him without losing my breathe and tearing up. He genuinely was One the kindest souls I’ve ever encountered and a ridiculous athlete. Played 3 years of b-ball with him in high school He was a year older, but a leader like I’ve never seen.

I agree on Oregon! But damn they sure push the envelope.
Darth Vader was a good guy at one time as well.

Back