What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 MI SDE Darius Robinson (Signed to Missouri)

Trieu is the guy you want to follow for news of Robinson. He's likely to be the guy who breaks the story when Robinson decides to commit.

Rivals profile showing a Maryland OV on 8/31 and Colorado OV on 9/14.

Also, a recent 247 VIP article said that he's targeting a Syracuse OV for 9/27 but it isn't finalized yet.

Seems he has definitely moved his commitment date back from 9/13.
Maybe he will move his announcement date back two days? Just sayin' it would fit nicely.

Report from his OV to Rutgers:

The trip to Rutgers was Robinson’s second official visit after he took one to Colorado two weeks ago. He plans on taking one to Michigan State the weekend of October 19th and his final to Syracuse a week later.

“What would a degree from the university help me in my future. Second is what is the realistic ability of playing early as a freshman. And third, how often would my family be able to see me,” Robinson said. “Those are the three questions that I try to figure out how the school can answer them.”

That 3rd factor seems to be the thing that's not in our favor since he's living in Michigan and his extended family is in the NY area.

Allen Trieu has some info on 247. Robinson did not commit to Syracuse like analysts had expected him to do last night. Speculation on this that may impact our Buffs. :cool:

Back