What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 NV OT Troy Fautanu (Signed to Washington)

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Hudl

4_8217922.jpg

Liberty HS (Henderson, NV)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tfautanu

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 260
40:

247s rating: 3* - 85 grade; #89 OT
ESPN rating: 3* - 79 grade; #48 OT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #45 OT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8696 / #58 OT / #620 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, BYU, Cal, Duke, Hawaii, Indiana, Nevada, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA, UNLV, USC, Utah, Vanderbilt, Washigton, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
You talked about Adams needing to bounce back this recruiting cycle. This would be a pretty big one a number of levels: OL (Adams' position group), Las Vegas (Adams' recruiting area), Poly connections, Pac-12 competition, etc.
Is it just me or is there a noticeable push on Poly kids this year?

Seems like there are more offer this year than the last few...

Give me an address, and I will make it happen.

enqUHsz.jpg
On 10/13/18, we will need two truckloads to arrive at:
3911 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
One dumped directly onto the 50yard line after the game, when we go full 62-36 on their asses, and then one dumped directly into the home team's locker room right as post-game interviews wrap up.

Last edited:
Back