What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 TX CB Alex Hogan (Signed to Texas Tech)

Free content (except for the "Rivals Reaction" at the end, which is behind the pay wall):

Recapping his Colorado visit
“Colorado was nice,” he said. “I like the coaches, it felt like home, it was nice – it was a nice school. I didn’t know the head coach [Mike MacIntyre] spent something like six years in the [NFL] coaching DB’s. When you have a DB’s coach [Ashley Ambrose] that played close to 15 years in the league and a head coach that coached in the league, that means a lot.”

I attended TT. There is no comparison between TT/Lubbock and CU/Boulder. CU/Boulder >>>>>> TT/Lubbock as far as places to live. But TT is a good school and I get that it’s somewhat closer to home.

But isn’t TT still considered a strong offensive team that struggles on defense? Tech currently has 13 guys in the NFL. Of those, 9 are offensive players and 4 are defensive players. Of those defensive players, the only DBack is a safety.

I attended TT. There is no comparison between TT/Lubbock and CU/Boulder. CU/Boulder >>>>>> TT/Lubbock as far as places to live. But TT is a good school and I get that it’s somewhat closer to home.

But isn’t TT still considered a strong offensive team that struggles on defense? Tech currently has 13 guys in the NFL. Of those, 9 are offensive players and 4 are defensive players. Of those defensive players, the only DBack is a safety.

Agree to disagree. And yes, my brother went to Tech.

Agree to disagree. And yes, my brother went to Tech.
Benefit of a doubt. I went there in ‘72/‘73. But they have been on the cutting edge of wind effects on buildings research that has helped shape current building codes. I know that’s a pretty myopic view but it’s something I know a little about. And they should be good at wind research because Lubbock blows.

Benefit of a doubt. I went there in ‘1872/‘1873. But they have been on the cutting edge of wind effects on buildings research that has helped shape current building codes. I know that’s a pretty myopic view but it’s something I know a little about. And they should be good at wind research because Lubbock blows.
fify

Reactions: DBT
Benefit of a doubt. I went there in ‘72/‘73. But they have been on the cutting edge of wind effects on buildings research that has helped shape current building codes. I know that’s a pretty myopic view but it’s something I know a little about. And they should be good at wind research because Lubbock blows.
My uncle did engineering there and for his masters he studied how tornadoes embed objects into buildings. Probably a few years after you

Back