What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

1991 Orange Bowl on TV tonight

Does anyone think McCartney in this game looks like young (Godfather II) Robert De Niro??

i forgot how much i ****ing hate bill walsh.

watched that replay a billion times and every time i end up screaming at bill ****ing walsh.

al williams isn't physical enough for the nfl-- WRONG
z0rich will play in the nfl-- WRONG
CU shouldn't try to do something different with charles in-- WRONG
hagan wouldn't have made that play-- WRONG
CU doesn't have a college level pass game-- WRONG
slobber, slobber, slobber on tiny little rocket-- WRONG

insufferable douche bag.

I still can't believe we tried to start throwing the ball after running it down their throats all the way down the field on the drive before we ended up punting to Rocket.

there was a cool pre-watch party last night on Zoom with those involved in that game

worth finding it and watching it if you have 75 min to kill

I still can't believe we tried to start throwing the ball after running it down their throats all the way down the field on the drive before we ended up punting to Rocket.

I still cant believe we punted to rocket instead of punting out of bounds.

i forgot how much i ****ing hate bill walsh.

watched that replay a billion times and every time i end up screaming at bill ****ing walsh.

al williams isn't physical enough for the nfl-- WRONG
z0rich will play in the nfl-- WRONG
CU shouldn't try to do something different with charles in-- WRONG
hagan wouldn't have made that play-- WRONG
CU doesn't have a college level pass game-- WRONG
slobber, slobber, slobber on tiny little rocket-- WRONG

insufferable douche bag.
I get your point, but as a high schooler, I remember watching Zorich do pretty well for the Bears. He had to be in the NFL at least five years.

it’s not like we were backed up in our own side of the field either. Punting to that dude was utterly crazy.
You've got no argument from me. Kick that **** out of bounds or through the end zone. That ****ing guy was electric as a returner.

Back