What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 Australian P Josh Watts (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

josh-watts-kicks-the-ball-during-a-prokick-australia-training-session-picture-id1144502349

Prokick Academy (Melbourne, Australia)

Twitter:
Instagram:

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 163 lbs
40:

247s rating: 2* - 79 grade; #3 P
ESPN rating: 3* - 74 grade; #30 K
Rivals rating: unrated K

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8197 / #2 P / #2119 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO

Last edited by a moderator:

So based off this is he committed? I don't have a subscription. I would assume he is a scholly player not a walk-on.

Some Aussie punters have killed it in the NFL. In our altitude could be a weapon.

Glad to have this kid and I'm sure he's pretty good. Out of curiosity, though, are there just no kickers/punters in the States worthy of P5 scholarships?

Glad to have this kid and I'm sure he's pretty good. Out of curiosity, though, are there just no kickers/punters in the States worthy of P5 scholarships?
I think we noticed what Utah was doing, there’s a large academy there that specializes in making them into punters/kickers. Like look at the two guys Utah put into the league this year, pretty sure both were from oz and from the same academy

Basically, entire teams of TE/DE types that do everything (run, tackle, catch, kick, etc.) with no pads. ****ing awesome sport.
I have watched it when I can for years including when I was down there visiting. Still have little clue about what is actually going on but it is a great sport to watch and a bunch of tough guys playing it.

Old enough to punt in college.

The article didn't specifically state, although it mentioned he took some classes already at Tanzania University, but is still a 5 to play 4. I would guess 19-21.
The Devils!

That Prokick Australia academy has a pretty impressive resume. According to their site they've trained 17 All-Americans, 5 Ray Guy award winners, and placed 75 players in scholarships or contracts in the U.S.

Back