What's new

'20 AZ OT Andrew Milek (Verbal to USC)

delabuffs

There is heavy smoke coming off of the Trojans right now. Given the magnitude of other institutional issues I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them not have the institutional fortitude to address football even after another bad year- football fans be damned.

Very winnable game in Boulder this year. Could easily see us bullying them up and down the field- would be one of the more satisfying games in a very long time.

SBP

Club Member
Club Member
There is heavy smoke coming off of the Trojans right now. Given the magnitude of other institutional issues I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them not have the institutional fortitude to address football even after another bad year- football fans be damned.

Very winnable game in Boulder this year. Could easily see us bullying them up and down the field- would be one of the more satisfying games in a very long time.
More SC hate please!

patebuff

Downgraded to half a star
Club Member

We've been saying this for 4 years