What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Doesn’t this kid realize how much of my happiness is determined by his decision?

Maybe, maybe not. I could share a funny exchange we had when he was on his official but Allbuffs will turn it into something childish and idiotic.

So I’ll just say, I don’t think he gives a **** what we think lol.

Do you have inside info or just a guess? If he is a redshirt I wouldn’t be surprised to see him heavily utilized in 4 games
He just has a long way to go in the weight room to gain some mass to hold up on the edge, so a RS would make sense. However, if he's the player we think he is, he's gone after the 2022 season regardless of whether he RS in 2020 or not, so I'd rather use him situationally as much as possible in 12+ games in 2020.

He just has a long way to go in the weight room to gain some mass to hold up on the edge, so a RS would make sense. However, if he's the player we think he is, he's gone after the 2022 season regardless of whether he RS in 2020 or not, so I'd rather use him situationally as much as possible in 12+ games in 2020.
Agreed 100%. I’d love to see him in on blitz packages as a true freshman

Envisioning a 2021 DL with Alfano, Sami, Lang and (beefed up) Harris...
This isnt what I was thinking since I'm not that dialed in bout those measurables like some of you, but thanks for posting your expert analysis.
(I wont pretend to act like I was thinking just like you the whole time 😊)

I believe the only reason the top shelf programs are not recruiting him is because he does need a lot of weight and muscle development.
Same reason (along with academic uncertainties) that Lang fell to us. Every scout knew both of those guys could play and had legit upside to the top half of the draft.

I believe the only reason the top shelf programs are not recruiting him is because he does need a lot of weight and muscle development.
There was an article posted that said during basketball season he had a hard time keeping weight on. Now that he has decided to focus on football I'm hoping he is able to put on weight quickly and play as a true freshman.

Greg Rousseau, DE for Miami, was 6’6” 222 lbs as a Senior in high school and was the ACC defensive ROY this year as a RS Freshman. He is now 6’6” 251.

I feel like that’s likely the trajectory that Harris has. Immediate impact player as a true freshman, if needed, but will be an absolute beast after spending one season in the weight room.

Back