What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA RB Nathaniel Jones (Signed to New Mexico)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

syqosvjcfjgcyptaegoj

St. John Bosco HS (Bellflower, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sandbeast24

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 190
40: 4.76

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #38 RB
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #25 RB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked RB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8743 / #40 RB / #531 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Boston College, Florida, Georgia, Oregon, San Jose State, UCLA, Utah

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears that he decommitted from UCLA, but I don't see that he's signed. Wonder if he might have to go to Juco?

Looks like he ended up at New Mexico.?.

Edit - his tweet (for some confirmation) -

Last edited:
I suspect grades are a part of it. Perhaps he developed a relationship during the recruiting cycle with UNM's new head coach, former DC from ASU. Wrong side of the ball, but who knows.

My money is on this being a similar situation to what we encountered with the DBs who went to Oregon state
It wouldn't be unusual that a recruit could get through the NCAA Clearinghouse with his test scores and core grades, but still fall short of the minimums required to be admitted to UCLA. That happens quite often with about 3/4 of the schools in the Pac-12. Definitely a possibility.

Back