What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO DT Aidan Keanaaina (Signed to Notre Dame)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

7213335_1adfcdddd7e94c2494de7eff956bdc20.jpg

JK Mullen HS (Denver, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aidanakfootball

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 292
40:

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #46 DT
ESPN rating: 3* -79 grade; #33 DT
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.8rr; #30 DT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8871 / #37 DT / #392 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, BYU, Cal, CSU, Kansas State, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, USC, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Last edited:
A bit early for a profile, but h/t to @JMBuffs for pointing him out as an impressive in-state sophomore. Stats were pretty "wow" for a guy who played NT. You don't usually see this many tackles from the position.
MaxPreps
Tackles

YearGradeTeamGPSoloAsstTot TcklsT/GTFL
Varsity Totals 144921705.03.0
17-18SophomoreVarsity103917565.62.0
16-17FreshmanVarsity4104143.51.0
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

McChesney follows, so maybe he's going to be part of the Dungeon Family. That would be a big plus.

I think the guy you're thinking of is Aidan Ikaika Keanaaina. Seems like a guy that CU will offer. If they don't think he's quite what they're looking for on the DL, I'd think he'll get offered on the OL to play guard. 6'3" 292 and a 4.1 GPA. hudl bio says that he's been playing since 3rd grade with his dad as his youth coach. Seems like the type of player you make room for with your in-state recruiting. I'm going to go ahead and make a profile because I'm intrigued.

Kid loves d-line. I hear that he is freaky athletic for his size.

Strange that he doesn't have any offers. I know he's young, but an athletic 6'3" 292 sophomore, playing for a visible, 5A program seems like a no-brainer.

Good point since schools seem to be offering earlier these days as well.

Also thinking this kid is this big and athletic as a sophomore, what is he going to be like as a senior if he spends a couple years with McChesney?

Strange that he doesn't have any offers. I know he's young, but an athletic 6'3" 292 sophomore, playing for a visible, 5A program seems like a no-brainer.
Especially with that 4.1 GPA. No academic reason to not get an early offer. You'd think we'd at least be seeing FCS & G5 at this point.

Was just about to post this. Love the quotes from him. Sounds like CU is in good position here. Stanford is the school that would worry me if an offer materializes. I can't see him choosing CSU with offers from Oregon and CU on the table heading into his junior year.

My nephew plays with Aiden and Brother N Law is involved with the Mullen program. New head coach played with Elway in the 80's at Stanford. If Stanford offers he is a "Tree." I can't fault him either. I hope they don't offer but I am not holding my breath. He would be awesome to have. Seems like a really great kid.

My nephew plays with Aiden and Brother N Law is involved with the Mullen program. New head coach played with Elway in the 80's at Stanford. If Stanford offers he is a "Tree." I can't fault him either. I hope they don't offer but I am not holding my breath. He would be awesome to have. Seems like a really great kid.
I have heard the same things.

A lot can happen, and always seems to, between now and December 2019. No reason to worry, this entire Forum is excrutiatingly pregnant with anticipation. . . 2020 is sci-fi futuristic

Back