What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 Early Signing Period Thread

No. That is a photoshop by Skidmark. Pay no attention.

I didn’t even notice that earlier, that’s a pretty damn good photoshop actually lol.

edit: wtf was I even looking at earlier? I can’t believe I didn’t question that entire photos validity.

Pyne, listed as a 6-0, 205-pound linebacker, graduated from Brown University this month with a degree in History and will join the Buffs on January 13 for the start of the spring semester.

"He's a highly productive defensive player," CU coach Mel Tucker said. "He plays multiple positions; he could play inside linebacker or at our star position. I've known about him all the way back to his days at IMG, where he was a team captain. He'll come in and compete for playing time. We're very excited about him."

Pyne played for Brown from 2016-19 and has one season of eligibility remaining. He started the last three seasons and was the team's leading tackler as a senior. In his last three seasons at Brown, he accumulated 178 tackles (103 solo) with 14.5 for a loss and a sack. He added six pass breakups, three quarterback hurries and two forced fumbles.

So that will fill the class once Harris and Clayton sign? Or do Grad transfers count differently?

Back