What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 JC CB Rejzohn Wright (Signed to Oregon State)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

5364613.jpg

Laney CC (Union City, CA) / James Logan HS (Union City, CA)

3 Years to play 2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Ray2wright
Instagram:

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 186
40:

247s rating: 3* - 89 grade; #5 JC CB (#17 overall JC)
ESPN rating: 3* - 79 grade; #7 JC CB (#27 overall JC)
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked CB (#50 overall JC)

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8682 rating / #9 CB / #40 overall JC

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Fresno State, Hawaii, Oregon State, SDSU, UCLA

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to see a lot more depth and competition in our secondary next year.

Wouldn't mind at all to see 6ish DBs in the 2020 class with some JUCOs in that mix in order to get the depth chart re-set.

And I'm pretty high on Wright. I love corners with this kind of length

If theres one thing you must watch today its this video at the 1:00 mark. He is my #1 want honestly. This dude is going to be an absolute stud wherever he goes!

Wonder if he could be a Safety? Seems like that’s where he’s played a lot and has really good ball skills. Would certainly help the depth there

CB to Oregon State... So I guess he is like the other JC Corner who couldn't academically qualify Alton Julian?
Yes. I think both of them are short of CU's requirements for core credits (which is different and more than the NCAA requires and OSU can accept).

Our weakest position group watched two pretty talented JC players bail to a conference rival because of academic standards. Lovely.

Back