What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA RB Ashaad Clayton (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Since he can’t sign until Feb 5 and since he’s already verbally committed to CU, I take this “Big News” as a bad sign for the Buffs. I hope I’m wrong but it is what it is.
Trying not to be negative, but that's the sense I get, too. Same thing when he re-tweeted the prediction that Wasian posted yesterday.

I’m obviously speculating but the tweet has been liked by a few people associated with CU. Keep in mind the CB’s haven’t changed either. I would say that a flip would be at least picked up by Florida 247 writers, if that were it. Maybe he’s saying that he’s ending his recruitment and will sign with CU. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
The guessing game that we torture ourselves with is too funny. Reminds of that meme where the grown man is laying in bed thinking about whether or not a teenage boy will choose my school.

Gators are still making Jahmyr Gibbs, RB committed to Ga Tech, as their top target. Not sure that they’ll successfully flip him, but he’s #1 on their board at RB right now. (Pretty foolish on their part in my opinion.)

If Clayton really wants to go where he is truly wanted and valued, then CU should be his choice. The fact that the unofficial is still a full go midway through Thursday is terrific news. Having Hagan and Tucker as the closers on the final recruiting weekend ain’t a bad position to be in. Keep your fingers crossed.

Buffaloes:

giphy.gif

Gators:
E1AD33CF-2275-4332-95CD-F6AECC85E86A.jpeg
The choice is easy!

EDIT: Updated for the whiners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back