What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA RB Ashaad Clayton (SIGNED to COLORADO)

season 13 news GIF

I don't think the main issue is access to cajun food. I think it had more to do with home cooking and comfort (food).

Lucille's in Boulder is great (for me).
Yeah. Boulder has an amazing food scene, but there's a big gap of not having a Southern or soul food restaurant.

Where the hell can I get chicken & waffles, sweet potato pie, etc - basically the Cracker Barrel menu but not TV dinner level crap?

Yeah. Boulder has an amazing food scene, but there's a big gap of not having a Southern or soul food restaurant.

Where the hell can I get chicken & waffles, sweet potato pie, etc - basically the Cracker Barrel menu but not TV dinner level crap?
It is absolutely stunning to me how beloved Cracker Barrel is in the south.

It is absolutely stunning to me how beloved Cracker Barrel is in the south.
I love Cracker Barrel! I’m pretty good at that triangle golf tee game. Playing that while downing a chicken fried steak and potatoes with a glass of sweetened ice tea is awesome. Then browsing through the store full of worthless **** is a great way to top off the evening!

My fam was from KC. Mizzurruh side. We moved to Charlotte, NC when I was six. We would drive from Charlotte to the Lake of the Ozarks at Christmas time. We would usually drive overnight in the family truckster but would stop for dinner in Knoxville at the Cracker Barrel. I loved it. They had a candy store inside the restaurant and I would always get some rock candy. Years later, they became a client of my brother's business, and they were the worst clients ever. Think he dropped them.

The owners are both LSU grads, she was a cheerleader for the Tigers.

Now she’s a Cougar.
Got to know them in their first location before they built the one they are in now. They got divorced and he died of a heart attack about 2 years ago. We still go there pretty often. Great Szarac and the food is good.

Lost Cajun is has opened locations in South Denver which are pretty decent. Same restaurant that is in Frisco I believe and one off Santa Fe in Littleton and one in Highlands Ranch. Not sure if there are any up North

Latest tweet says "It's already been written" with an eagle emoticon

What schools have eagles? Boston College ? nah ... Auburn ? they are War Eagles if they aren't called tigers
I'm sure there are some smaller schools

Latest tweet says "It's already been written" with an eagle emoticon

What schools have eagles? Boston College ? nah ... Auburn ? they are War Eagles if they aren't called tigers
I'm sure there are some smaller schools
perhaps he just loves Peaceful Easy Feeling.

Back