What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA RB Ashaad Clayton (SIGNED to COLORADO)

giphy.gif

From his IG stories today. Hmm.

Attachments

• A16CA279-8F39-4254-A7D5-9E12B34D8186.png
    A16CA279-8F39-4254-A7D5-9E12B34D8186.png
    1,022.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 5D335097-8AA8-4A06-9370-EC4E255AC30D.png
    5D335097-8AA8-4A06-9370-EC4E255AC30D.png
    834.8 KB · Views: 129
We’re okay IMO if he decommits. Yeah, tough to lose a good RB from SEC territory.... especially to Kansas. Lol I get that.

But Fontenot and Mangham are good backs. They proved it this season. Might push Sneed back into the mix too. Guess we’ll see!

Would HATE to lose Clayton, but Wren's tape is phenomenal as well if we had to replace Clayton

We shouldn’t be overly worried. What got me anxious initially was that joker post, but he also just visited Kansas yesterday. Could be about he felt in Lawrence. Who knows.

Of course they had him out for an OV yesterday during basketball season rather than football. Someone tell him that the same 16,000 fans packed into Allen Fieldhouse are the same 16,000 fans who will see him play football, just spread out in a 50,000 seat stadium.

If everyone here could choose who we would have to contend with, most would choose KU over LSU, UGA etc. Just seems like Ashaad is appreciating the attention and giving them consideration.

Clearly, but he coached LSU through most of Ashaad's childhood, therefore there is a sense of familiarity. I thought my point was fairly obvious?

I’ll be totally honest, I didn’t get your point either. Saying Les has a connection with Ashaad because Louisiana is like saying I have a connection with Philip Lindsay because we are both from Colorado and I went to CU before he did.

Let me try to clear it up.....Let's say I grew up in Colorado rooting for the Buffs during the McCartney era. Let's say, during my high school years he left CU and took a job at Maryland, for example. I grew up rooting for him and the Buffs as a child. He then recruited me to play for him at Maryland. I might give Maryland a decent look because of that connection growing up.

Alright.

Clearly, but he coached LSU through most of Ashaad's childhood, therefore there is a sense of familiarity. I thought my point was fairly obvious?
C'mon man, just laugh. You know, Miles is currently in Kansas, and Dorothy...

If everyone here could choose who we would have to contend with, most would choose KU over LSU, UGA etc. Just seems like Ashaad is appreciating the attention and giving them consideration.
His high school coach is a coach there now. I think he just did the visit to respect him (help his former coach create some buzz about his efforts. They are being cordial for his sake. I really don’t see smoke here at all.

Back