What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR CB Scooby Carter (Remaining at Alabama, or not, who knows)

Might be absolutely nothing, but antonio alfano has an insta story where he is reaching out to scooby to come pick him up. Again, probs nothing but definitely not a bad sign! Hopefully he convinces him to come t the good guys 🙏🏻

The disturbing amount of infatuation (to the point of damn near stalking) with recruits and their every move is both concerning and absolutely fascinating all at the same time.

😂

BUFF LOCK!

We’re not men . . .
giphy.gif

The disturbing amount of infatuation (to the point of damn near stalking) with recruits and their every move is both concerning and absolutely fascinating all at the same time.

😂

BUFF LOCK!
We are so laid back with it compared to other fan bases that I worry it hurts us in recruiting. That recruits don't think we want them as much as other programs do because our fans aren't as over-the-top chasing them on social media.

But even though I worry, I wouldn't change a thing other than wishing that maybe some of the recruit tweets would get more Likes from Buff fans.

We are so laid back with it compared to other fan bases that I worry it hurts us in recruiting. That recruits don't think we want them as much as other programs do because our fans aren't as over-the-top chasing them on social media.

But even though I worry, I wouldn't change a thing other than wishing that maybe some of the recruit tweets would get more Likes from Buff fans.

Haha oh man, I have a Twitter but I never post anything on it. But I see some of the posts and things people say to these kids and it is absolutely insane. I am guilty though, I have a weird fixation on this as well. I like everything on Twitter that’s posted here by all the reporters, recruits, current students, school and faculty, Instagram also. I had that thought one day, “if they see we are interested maybe they’ll want to come here more.”

Yeah.

I think we're creepy enough to attract most recruits.

Scooby is coming. Pound for pound, CU is DBU 💪

Jimmy, Ken, Isaiah, Chido, Akello and Tedric. Gotta keep that Money Gang vibe alive.

Scooby is coming. Pound for pound, CU is DBU 💪

Jimmy, Ken, Isaiah, Chido, Akello and Tedric. Gotta keep that Money Gang vibe alive.
Hey, ebeyg, just double checking, but I believe you are invoking the power of positive thinking here rather than scoop?

The only really bad fanbase with that is Fusker.

Back