What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2007 Rocky Mountain Showdown prediction thread

I've noticed that most realistic guesses here have us winning, but fairly close games. RN seems slightly split in favor of semi-close game to blowouts; but the big blowouts could be their fans that are joking (although I have not seen and 200+ point scores for CSU even in their wildest dreams!) We havea few big dreamers here however...

Gee Thanks, I am alive and well, hope to be more regular again.

41WSKDTEW2L._AA160_.gif

I can't take it anymore. 11 days to go, I think I will start the prediction thread now. Feel free to wait a few more days if you want.

The rules from last year still apply. The person with the closest prediction in each weeks game, will recieve positive rep from everybody else that made a prediciton in the thread.

I think both teams come out with something to prove from last year, however I just think CU wants it a little more. This is a big game for the future of CU football and the players and coaches know it. The buffs have worked hard in the offseason, and are a much stronger group, and should have an improved offense. CU should have won last year if they would have had a better QB, and this year they probably have that. Kyle Bell is back for CSU, but players are not usually the same after a ACL tear. Buffs dominate, but it is still a close game.
Make mine.

CU 24 CSU 14

CU picks
CUBUFF80: CU 16-14
4DemBuffs: CU 17-13
Fight CU: CU 17-13
pezman: CU 20-12
Junction: CU 20-17
RuffBuff: CU 20-17
Buffman: CU 21-14
InTheBuff: CU 23-20
JimmyBuff: CU 23-21
Unleash Hell: CU 24-14
SpacemanSpiff: CU 24-17
Kingpants: CU 24-20
PhoenixBuff: CU 25-19
NWDBuff: CU 26-9
Mick Ronson: CU 27-16
alex: CU 27-17
JJBuff: CU 27-21
FlatironsBuffy: CU 27-23
BUFFSROCKS: CU 28-3
Swish: CU 28-13
DBT: CU 28-17
CarolinaBuff: CU 30-21
unbiased truth: CU 31-6
rynobuff: CU 31-10
BuffaloScott: CU 31-21
92Buff: CU 31-27
Goldenbuff12: CU 33-21
Buffalo Brad: CU 34-14
BuffGuy91: CU 34-16
Manhattan Beach Buff: CU 34-24
buffwoman526: CU 35-14
BuffaloSoldier76: CU 35-31
Boulder Buff: CU 35-17
Jerry: CU 35-7
chipwich: CU 37-20
leftybuff: CU 38-6
Skidmark: CU 41-14
Lord Helmet: CU 41-16
MSBuff: CU 42-7
FChairbanks: CU 42-24
valdezj: CU 45-9
AustinTXBuff: CU 45-10
CU827: CU 53-13
SJBuff: CU 57-10
atlbuff: CU 70-3
SuperiorBuff: CU 77-3
66Buff: CU 100-0
Matt: CU 157-36
96 Buff: CU 836-2

CSU picks
CSU Husker: CSU 17-14
ChicagoRamFn: CSU 31-24

So....what's the median score?

So....what's the median score?

I think that would be somewhere between 31-27 and 33-21, by my calculation.

The average score would be somewhere around CU 51 CSU 14 (gotta love 96 Buff!! :lol:)

Never ask numbers questions around a bored CPA... :lol::lol:

Thanks for not being a douche about the loss it was a hard fought game that could have gone either way

I think that would be somewhere between 31-27 and 33-21, by my calculation.

The average score would be somewhere around CU 51 CSU 14 (gotta love 96 Buff!! :lol:)

Never ask numbers questions around a bored CPA... :lol::lol:

So we were all right with getting the median score as close as 92 Buff did. I will rep myself!

No, really I am out for the day,, but am going to look to see if 92 is full anyway.

I wish I could be that close more than once every 20 years in my predictions.

In the end, I think we saw a team that has something to build on - they grew up a lot today. Kudos to Cody for his management of the game and to the entire team who did not quit even when things weren't going our way.

Didn't wanna start a new thread on this but pretty classy move on Hawk's part:

" Speaking of injuries, CU had a special guest at the game. CU freshman Michael Knorps, the victim in an on-campus stabbing last Monday, was a special guest of coach Dan Hawkins and athletic director Mike Bohn at today's game. He watched the game from the sidelines, and when the Buffs took the podium for the Centennial Cup presentation, he was waved up by PK Kevin Eberhart to join in the celebration."

Didn't wanna start a new thread on this but pretty classy move on Hawk's part:

" Speaking of injuries, CU had a special guest at the game. CU freshman Michael Knorps, the victim in an on-campus stabbing last Monday, was a special guest of coach Dan Hawkins and athletic director Mike Bohn at today's game. He watched the game from the sidelines, and when the Buffs took the podium for the Centennial Cup presentation, he was waved up by PK Kevin Eberhart to join in the celebration."

Nice move by Hawk. I'm willing to bet that this kids first week on campus has been NOTHING like he imagined... :smile:

Back