What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's the big deal? Hawkins isn't going anywhere. Who's going to pay him off? Last I heard the athletic dept is still hurting from paying off GB. Now they add on Juicebox - we need a government bailout.
obama-smoking.jpg

Okay, here's a guy with some HC experience, whose name I haven't seen mentioned yet. John Gruden. He coached WRs in college before going on to the NFL. I don't think he'd stay after turning it around, but he'd attract a lot of attention, maybe as much as Shanahan. Okay, what do you all think?

Didn't you rip on Chuck Heater for being a glorified recruiter a short while back? And now you come back with Ken Norton Jr? :wtf:

Ken Norton Jr?

Yeah, I was initially opposed to the "recruiter" type coach, then after thinking about alot, I posted that I was too hasty in dismissing the idea, and specifically mentioned that to you as well.

So after thinking about the situation alot, I figured I would do my own research and Ken Norton Jr. came back as being the absolute best recruiter for California and Texas combined over the past four years, so I figured that would fit better with our recruiting footprint.

F*ck it, I hate the situation we are in, and it pisses me off that most likely, none of our proposals will become reality, so it is an exercise in futility.

At this point I would be happy to have Charlie Strong, Chuck Heater, Norton, or any of a couple dozen other candidates over Danny Hawkins. F*ck him and all his Bullsh!t promises.

Back