What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 PAC 12 & Colorado Preps Recruiting Tracker

USC continues to roll, picking up Arizona OG Cyrus Hobbi (4*/4*/4*). Big blow to UCLA (was thought to be a lean here at one time) and ASU.

That was an amazing recruiting job by the Trojans. They got in late and absolutely killed it on this one. Supposedly they're not close to being done either.

That was an amazing recruiting job by the Trojans. They got in late and absolutely killed it on this one. Supposedly they're not close to being done either.

Lots of chatter they will flip current UCLA commitment Torian White this weekend on his official visit to USC. Slick Rick and company are really struggling right now.

Washington secured pledge #28 by flipping someone off Arizona: Travis Feeney, S, CA, (3*/ 2*/ 3*).

Potential big news for Oregon/USC: DeAnthony Thomas (5*/5*/4*) took a visit to Oregon over the weekend and his long-time commitment to USC is very much in doubt. Watch this situation on signing day.

I think all these other USC defections likely bode ill for Martin jumping ship to CU.

I think all these other USC defections likely bode ill for Martin jumping ship to CU.

Except that he and Thomas are best friends. Thomas bolting could have an effect.

I don't think we'll get Martin, though.

Mo Latu and Ezekiel Bishop have decommitted from Missouri and Arizona and are now both going to ASU according to Rivals.

Back