What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

Selfishly, I'm hoping that's a road game if we're playing them. I'd drive up the coast for that one.

Looks like the UCSB game is confirmed for Nov 21st in Boulder. Wouldn't be surprised it was a home and away and the Buffs play at UCSB the following year.

Looks like the UCSB game is confirmed for Nov 21st in Boulder. Wouldn't be surprised it was a home and away and the Buffs play at UCSB the following year.

Thanks for the heads up.

Didn't know where to post this but I think it's time for a couple posters to come down

BN8qproCcAA_A8S.jpg:large

Looking at the schedule I am guessing the Pac-12 tourney will be March 12-15th. Can anyone confirm?

Why would we schedule a home/away with UCSB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Why would we schedule a home/away with UCSB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

SoCal is a pretty big recruiting ground for CU so it could be a chance to get some recruits to a game that's close by. UCSB isn't the best team but will be pretty decent in the next 2 years since they are pretty young.

Looks like we are going to scrimmage at Boise State on 10/12/13. We should thump them extra for Hawk.

Someone posted on another site that we're playing Georgia. Are they any good this year?

At the end of last season CU would have been favored by around 8 at home with an 81% chance of winning. Losing Caldwell-Pope is a lot bigger of deal to Georgia than losing Dre to CU is. Georgia didn't sign anybody over a 2*, so they don't have any obvious guys to come in a fill that void.

Georgia has been sub. 500 the last two seasons playing in the miserable SEC. Should be a win and not much for the "quality win" portion of things. Hopefully they are RPI 100.

Last edited:
Quick question. I know that we are doing the Round-Robin tourney with Wyoming etc this year. But did I hear that we are in the Maui Invitational next year. Or am I making that up?

Quick question. I know that we are doing the Round-Robin tourney with Wyoming etc this year. But did I hear that we are in the Maui Invitational next year. Or am I making that up?

Diamonhead classic, as long as nothing has changed.

Diamonhead classic, as long as nothing has changed.

Awesome I actually grew up in Kahala, which is a 10 minute drive from the Stan Sherriff Arena. Flying from Chicago to that game 100%. I bring my whole family/friends too, so I promise there will be at least a 15-20 person Colorado rooting section.

Awesome I actually grew up in Kahala, which is a 10 minute drive from the Stan Sherriff Arena. Flying from Chicago to that game 100%. I bring my whole family/friends too, so I promise there will be at least a 15-20 person Colorado rooting section.

I was considering going, but it is over Christmas break.

Looking at the schedule I am guessing the Pac-12 tourney will be March 12-15th. Can anyone confirm?
Confirmed. Pac-12 tourney will be March 12-15.

Home misses for the Buffs this season confirmed as Cal/Stanford.
Road misses for the Buffs are Oregon/OSU.

Tentative schedule is as follows:

Fri., Nov. 8 vs. Baylor (1)
Sun., Nov. 10 Tennessee-Martin
Wed., Nov. 13 Wyoming
Sat., Nov. 16 Jackson State
Mon., NOv. 18 Arkansas State
Tues., Nov. 21 Santa Barbara
Sun., Nov. 24 Harvard
Sat., Nov. 30 at Air Force
Tues., Dec. 3 at Colorado State
Sat., Dec. 7 Kansas
Fri., Dec. 13 Elon
Sat., Dec. 21 vs. Oklahoma State (2)
Jan. 1-5 Oregon State, Oregon
Jan. 8-12 at Washington, at Washington State
Jan. 15-20 UCLA, USC
Jan. 22-26 at Arizona, at Arizona State
Jan. 29-Feb. 2 Utah
Feb. 5-9 Washington State, Washington
Feb. 12-17 at USC, at UCLA
Feb. 19-23 Arizona State, Arizona
Feb. 26-Mar. 2 at Utah
Mar. 4-8 at California, at Stanford
Mar. 12-15 at Pac-12 Tournament (3)
(1) Dallas, Texas (American Airlines Arena)
(2) Las Vegas, Nev. (MGM Grand Garden Arena)
(3) Las Vegas, Nev. (MGM Grand Garden Arena)

SOURCE: http://pac-12.com/portals/0/content/sports/basketball-m/pdf/2013-14MBBhoop-prosp.pdf

Not sure why they don't have the Georgia game on there, and I don't recall Elon being mentioned previously.

Last edited:
That prospectus has some good info. Stats that I am too lazy to look up. Plus, the little tidbit.
CU concludes the regular season with three straight road games before the Pac-12 Tournament.

That prospectus has some good info. Stats that I am too lazy to look up. Plus, the little tidbit.
Yup. The backend of the schedule seems pretty rough right before the tourney. At the LA schools, then the AZ schools come to Boulder, then the 3 straight on the road at Utah, Cal, and Stanford...rough close.

Back