What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado Football Roster (with '15 commits)

Not if he's still on scholarship.

I'm all for protecting the kids and avoiding scholarship shenanigans but if you become academically ineligible you should lose your scholarship. Hell, you're being given a free education and academic ineligibility should be unacceptable.

I'm all for protecting the kids and avoiding scholarship shenanigans but if you become academically ineligible you should lose your scholarship. Hell, you're being given a free education and academic ineligibility should be unacceptable.
Dumb dumb dumb

Matthews listed at 6'5" 250. Hey slider wasn't he only 6'2" according to you? Whoops...

Abron and Moten not listed on roster.

Kafovalu and Hall are listed.

With Leo Jackson not joining the team until January (as a RS-Soph), that adjusts the numbers a bit. By my math, we're now 1 under the scholarship limit of 85.

Do we have an official word on Sampson? Last I heard he was still waiting on some grades?

I'm sure that practice reports from tomorrow will include some info. All we know right now is that he is listed on the official roster at cubuffs.com, and not listed among the ineligible guys. But Mac also said recently that things weren't decided on Samson yet.

I removed Jeffrey Hall from the roster following his conviction.

Plati confirmed in the newspaper articles that Hall is no longer enrolled at CU.

We still haven't seen Markeis Reed play a snap yet. I wonder if we're looking at a future application for a medical redshirt for this season.

We still haven't seen Markeis Reed play a snap yet. I wonder if we're looking at a future application for a medical redshirt for this season.
Yeah, one has to wonder. It's not like we don't need help at the DE. I know about 4 or so weeks ago he talked about being close to ready to play. Obviously at this point its best to rest him and make sure he is healthy for spring practices.

I don't think he can. He took his redshirt last year and would have to miss 2 years to get a 6th year.

Were there any medical reasons for the redshirt last year? I seem to remember something that could be used to make the case.

Were there any medical reasons for the redshirt last year? I seem to remember something that could be used to make the case.

Oh not that I recall. If so, he'd be eligible for a 6th year right? Gotta lose 2 years to injury, can't be 1 lost to injury and 1 lost to beefing up.

No Brad Cotner next season, but very likely Bell is back at safety. Very experienced secondary.

No Brad Cotner next season, but very likely Bell is back at safety. Very experienced secondary.

I absolutely love Bell and TT as our safeties. The battle to watch this spring, I think, is Chido vs Spoon for CB. If Chido wins, White probably wins the NB job. If Spoon wins, Chido will be our NB.

I absolutely love Bell and TT as our safeties. The battle to watch this spring, I think, is Chido vs Spoon for CB. If Chido wins, White probably wins the NB job. If Spoon wins, Chido will be our NB.

secondary should be solid next year, assuming everyone comes back healthy. A few position groups are looking to be solid next year in terms of raw talent. It is up to coaching now.

D-Line shouldn't be as much of a liability next season. Leo, Samson, and Tyler beef it up. LB's will be fast and instinctive, I really want to see Rippy out there he was great on special teams. WR's will be as deep as we've had in a long time with Spruce, Fields, Ross, Lee, Walker, and Dunston.

I'm digging it.

I think KO takes a big step next year with a better dline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back