What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 UCLA @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

If your stats are telling me that Thomas is above average, I'm going with my eyeballs.

non-transition breakdown

xj -61.5% (above average)
Thomas - 69.2% (way above average)
wes - 52.3% (slightly below average)

as a team CU is 59.1% - above average

Thomas has an above average FG% at the rim any way you look at it, I don't know what to tell you......

Last edited:
I think the only way we can compete with the big dogs is to run. Press and run. No half court. With out a court general out offense is going to break down. Give Ski the ball and let him run. I don't want to see a frosh or Talton start at the point.
Possibly:
Ski
Jhop
Xj
Gordon
Scott

for the record, I like it better when both the cheerleaders and the dance team are performing at the games.

much less - through the USC Game

XJ - 40-62
Wes - 27-54
Thomas - 13-19

--------
Offensive rebound putbacks

Wes - 14
XJ - 7
Thomas - 2

Dustin's got to make a big commitment to the weight room and footwork & dribble drills this offseason. He's got so much potential, but I think he's finding it much more difficult to get to his spots on this level. It can be a wakeup call when you realize that the worst scholarship player on the end of a cupcake opponent's bench might be better than your rival high school's best player from a year ago.

Back