What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Uniform Thread

My son is sitting looking through all of the "best" and "worst" uniforms of college football. He's actually drifting from the Oregon fascination to more of the traditional - and we specifically mentioned USC, Penn State, and Bama as doing this best.

They need a football version of the Men's Lacrosse helmets

Oversized metallic gold logo, with metallic gold facemask

C9eMOCuUQAI3CPD.jpg:large

I'd rather not do the oversized logo a la Boise State. We know how that whole Boise State thing plays out for us.

New Oregon uniforms are out. Good news is that they actually look like Oregon, bad news is whoever thought those numbers were a good idea should be fired.

New Oregon uniforms are out. Good news is that they actually look like Oregon, bad news is whoever thought those numbers were a good idea should be fired.

Saw pictures where some actually had Oregon colors! Still putrid.

they took the oregon off the front of the jersey... I personally like when teams have their school on the jersey, part of college football imo. Hopefully all those kids that chose o because of their uni's are happy. and **** the ducks btw.

cubuffs Instagram just posted a picture saying "Don't forget to wear whites for the Rocky Mountain Showdown" with a picture from two years ago. I have a feeling we are going stormtrooper again.

two things:

1) AFA always has the coolest alternate unis on teh planet....and their traditionals are sweet as can be
2) Oregon has the reflection on their visors that has the logo therein...isn't that deemed illegal somehow? Thoguht htey had to be a uniform color? Uniform as all the same color, not uniform as in they wear uniforms while they play the game...

naval-academy-blue-angels-theme-uniforms-and-helmet-army-navy-game-2017.jpeg navy-uniforms.jpg
No Gold Visors in game
army_navy_football_71264_c0-354-4766-3132_s885x516.jpg
two things:

1) AFA always has the coolest alternate unis on teh planet....and their traditionals are sweet as can be
2) Oregon has the reflection on their visors that has the logo therein...isn't that deemed illegal somehow? Thoguht htey had to be a uniform color? Uniform as all the same color, not uniform as in they wear uniforms while they play the game...
Visor has to be clear. Sometimes they just do that for the advertisement. Like when Navy did the “Blue Angel” thing and the ads had them with gold visors like the flight helmet. In the game they couldn’t wear gold visors.

Last edited:
two things:

The uni brands always seem to do right by the service academies. Just about all of their alternates are gorgeous.
Oregon wears those visors for advertisements only. I believe the NCAA only allows clear visors now.

Back