What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Conference Champs and Playoff Predictions

I was around for those years and ISU was a school I didn't despise. Texass, KSU, MO, f*** Baylor were the ones I hated (Baylor more so after we escaped). The aTm band looked like little brownshirts in their unis but the fans were pretty tolerable, especially for Texans.
ISU was relatively harmless except for the one time a season they would rise up and smack some favored team across the mouth. Otherwise their fans seemed OK and they had decent academics. No big scandals either, so they ran what at least appeared to be a clean program.

There was this game though

Their fans were pretty nice-but a couple of things stuck out about ISU. One, Seneca Wallace. That guy was a HELL of a college player. Two, didn't we win the old North division twice in a row because ISU missed extra points?

I think Hokie was joking. Otherwise, I am confused about hate for ISU.
Family member I detest was overly proud of her degrees from ISU -- I project my dislike of her onto the school.

ACC: Clemson over VT
Big 10: PSU over Wisconsin
SEC: Bama over UGA
Big 12: Texas over OU
Pac 12: USC over Oregon

Playoff: Bama over PSU, Clemson over Texas
NC: Bama over Clemson

Clemson is a virtual lock to win the ACC
I'm amazed at how many people are overlooking Oregon with Herbert back and the fact that they host both Stanford and Washington.
Things will come together for Texas under Herman's 2nd year and their schedule sets up well.
Michigan might be the best team in the Big 10 but their schedule is brutal.
If ND beats Michigan on opening weekend they will be a very strong playoff contender all year long
A game to keep an eye on in the SEC is week 2 with UGA playing at South Carolina, if the Gamecocks win that one they could legitimately win the East. And I also like Mississippi as a sleeper in the West.

ACC: Clemson over VT
Big 10: PSU over Wisconsin
SEC: Bama over UGA
Big 12: Texas over OU
Pac 12: USC over Oregon

Playoff: Bama over PSU, Clemson over Texas
NC: Bama over Clemson

Clemson is a virtual lock to win the ACC
I'm amazed at how many people are overlooking Oregon with Herbert back and the fact that they host both Stanford and Washington.
Things will come together for Texas under Herman's 2nd year and their schedule sets up well.
Michigan might be the best team in the Big 10 but their schedule is brutal.
If ND beats Michigan on opening weekend they will be a very strong playoff contender all year long
A game to keep an eye on in the SEC is week 2 with UGA playing at South Carolina, if the Gamecocks win that one they could legitimately win the East. And I also like Mississippi as a sleeper in the West.
That’s why I picked Michigan to win the conference but the big 10 to be left out of the playoff for the second time in three years.

I could easily see Texas making a run but I have said the same thing for the last two years so I just can’t do it again lol.

I feel like South Carolina is was overrated.

That’s why I picked Michigan to win the conference but the big 10 to be left out of the playoff for the second time in three years.

I could easily see Texas making a run but I have said the same thing for the last two years so I just can’t do it again lol.

I feel like South Carolina is was overrated.
Conventional wisdom for the SEC East is that Georgia is light years ahead of the other teams in its division this year.

Their fans were pretty nice-but a couple of things stuck out about ISU. One, Seneca Wallace. That guy was a HELL of a college player. Two, didn't we win the old North division twice in a row because ISU missed extra points?
Yes. Iowa State has helped Colorado do some great things in a passive sort of way - Got Salaam his 2000 yards and sealed the Heisman.

ACC: Maimi over Clemson
B1G: Penn St. over Wisconsin
Big 12: TCU over OU
Pac-12: Washington over USC
SEC: Alabama over Georgia

Playoff: Alabama over Miami / Penn. St. over Wash.
Championship: Alabama over Penn. St.

Heisman:Bryce Love

Back