What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Allbuffs Bracket Challenge

Virginia down 7 to Gardner-Webb... Them losing to a 16 seed two years in a row would be amazing, particularly because I have them losing in the S16 anyways.

Virginia down 7 to Gardner-Webb... Them losing to a 16 seed two years in a row would be amazing, particularly because I have them losing in the S16 anyways.
I had them in the Final 4. Thought they learned a lesson and also had Bennett’s best offense at UVA.

Thanks for collapsing and ****ing my bracket, Cincinnati. I blame this on the "Bohn Effect". Should have known better. Dammit!
No **** man. I did 3 different brackets, didn't get to yours in time, I'd be losing anyway. Now, Virginia is losing to ****ing Gardner-Webb by 10, wtf?

Hey...I only KNOW of Buffalo; haven't watched them really play. Sure, ASU has struggled and is inconsistent, but do you think they actually suck? I think they have potential to make a mini-run. For every Davidson in the E8 I have gotten right, I also have UVa in the championship game last year... ...so yeah, of course I could be terribly wrong.

Hee hee Can they pull it off?

Thanks for collapsing and ****ing my bracket, Cincinnati. I blame this on the "Bohn Effect". Should have known better. Dammit!
When you can’t manage to blame anybody else, Mike Bohn always makes for a good scapegoat.

Hee hee Can they pull it off?

Alright, just sitting down to see scores, and you're right...the game you challenged me on was a blowout by Buffalo. But...the other 11 seeds seem to have done rather well... ....in my weak defense. Whatever...go Duke.

Considering that every single 1, 2 and 3 seed is in the Sweet 16, I'd assume everyone's bracket is looking good right now. I think Oregon is the only low seed to advance.

Considering that every single 1, 2 and 3 seed is in the Sweet 16, I'd assume everyone's bracket is looking good right now. I think Oregon is the only low seed to advance.

Yeah - only two teams in that aren't chalk. #12 Oregon and #5 Auburn. Good for my bracket, lame for watching.

Yeah - only two teams in that aren't chalk. #12 Oregon and #5 Auburn. Good for my bracket, lame for watching.
Probably the reason that I noticed a pretty weird result (for me)- I picked 13/16 games for the round of 32 correctly, and the only 3 I missed were games where my projected winner lost in the first round. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

Probably the reason that I noticed a pretty weird result (for me)- I picked 13/16 games for the round of 32 correctly, and the only 3 I missed were games where my projected winner lost in the first round. I don't think that's ever happened to me before.

That's exactly what happened to me.

I hit every game except for where my winner lost the first round as well.

Crazy.

I've got Oregon beating Virginia in all 3 of my brackets, with Tennessee advancing to final four in two of them, and Oregon in the final four in the last.

Not sure what I was thinking - now I have to root for Oregon this weekend?!?

giphy.gif

I've got Oregon beating Virginia in all 3 of my brackets, with Tennessee advancing to final four in two of them, and Oregon in the final four in the last.

Not sure what I was thinking - now I have to root for Oregon this weekend?!?

giphy.gif

Do what I’m doing and remind yourself how much money it means to CU every time they win.

I picked too many upsets in the early rounds with my bracket (never seen a chalk year like this), but my Final 4 is still intact.

I have TTU, UVA, Duke & UK with TTU beating UK in the title game.

Feeling pretty good about that. (But I'm prepared to see it get totally blown up, as usually happens.:D )

I picked too many upsets in the early rounds with my bracket (never seen a chalk year like this), but my Final 4 is still intact.

I have TTU, UVA, Duke & UK with TTU beating UK in the title game.

Feeling pretty good about that. (But I'm prepared to see it get totally blown up, as usually happens.:D )

I feel pretty good because I also have TTU, UVA, Duke and UK with Duke beating UK in the championship. But, I'm also in 1st too.

I went 0-fer in the Elite 8 games across 3 brackets with enough variation, that should never happen. The odds against it are tremendous.

I'm buying an $88M mega-millions ticket next time I get gas. I figure winning that would be about equal offset odds.

The pool has been trimmed to 4 potential winners, depending on which of the 4 teams wins the championship. No one has enough separation that they can win without having picked the champion.

I looked at the bracket of the dude in first place in the entire CBS pool, and the guy picked 14 of the Sweet Sixteen, the entire Elite Eight, and the entire Final Four. I'm starting to think he's a real life Biff Tannen, who dropped a couple early rounders to throw us off. There's no other explanation.

He has Auburn beating Texas Tech in the final, btw.

I looked at the bracket of the dude in first place in the entire CBS pool, and the guy picked 14 of the Sweet Sixteen, the entire Elite Eight, and the entire Final Four. I'm starting to think he's a real life Biff Tannen, who dropped a couple early rounders to throw us off. There's no other explanation.

The sun shines on a dog's ass some days.

If he were BT, I don’t think he would’ve been playing a free pool. He would be a millionaire by now from all of the bets on LV...

Damn, you guys lost to someone who had Wofford in the Final Four.

That's just sad.

Back