What's new

2019 Buffs Football hype thread

cu2x

Club Member
Club Member
that link is not working. Search "Miller CU recruit" and the story comes up. I promise it is worth the hassle

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
that link is not working. Search "Miller CU recruit" and the story comes up. I promise it is worth the hassle
The article mentioned his conversation with Rice, saying Viska and KD will be leaving next year. Viska is almost a given, but KD?

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
The article mentioned his conversation with Rice, saying Viska and KD will be leaving next year. Viska is almost a given, but KD?
Yeah not sure KD is a Junior year guy. He’s talented enough and he’ll get a shot in the league, but not sure he’s a round 1-3 guy at this point, which should be the only reason you leave early

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
Yeah not sure KD is a Junior year guy. He’s talented enough and he’ll get a shot in the league, but not sure he’s a round 1-3 guy at this point, which should be the only reason you leave early
I don’t think he’s an any round guy at this point. He’d really need to show out this season in a monster way to get over the height stigma.

LaserDeathHawk

Club Member
Club Member
Man. You guys remember when they were doing that video series like “relentless” or something?

That was neat.

They should do that again

hawg1

Club Member
Club Member
Week 5 is inflection point for most models as they begin to reflect in-season data.