What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NCAA Tournament Thread

Impressions by conference based on the opening round:

AAC -- Houston looks great but the rest have underperformed
ACC -- insanely good this year, maybe the best I've seen since the Big East put 3 teams in the Final 4 in the 80s
A-10 -- hot garbage (even their NIT teams laid eggs)
Big 12 -- overrated all year, but I still think TTU is pretty great
Big East -- really down this year and not even Nova is great
Big Ten -- they are what I thought they were... very deep conference of the good to very good, but no one looks great
MWC -- wow has that conference gone to crap
Pac-12 -- hot garbage through December, but teams improved as the season went on and it may only be warm garbage now
SEC -- very top heavy, but the 4 teams at the top can play with anyone
WCC -- turns out it really was Gonzaga and everyone else

Hokies! In control the whole way :D

Now VT goes up against an in-state school and will get to play in DC if they move on.

I just realized that if Maryland wins today they'll be playing in DC in the Sweet 16. It's ridiculous that the committee leaves open the possibility of a team playing in what is essentially their hometown in the regionals.

LSU is a pretty dangerous team in this tourney. I haven't seen them play, but like 2 times, I think. They aren't lacking much of what you need to make a deep run.

It's amazing how easily these guys pop 27, even 29 footers anymore.

Not long ago, if a kid shot a ball much further from the basket than the 3 point line, it was considered a terrible shot, unless the shot clock or game clock was running down. Now, it's just commonplace. But kids hit them with regularity, too, I guess.

It's amazing how easily these guys pop 27, even 29 footers anymore.

Not long ago, if a kid shot a ball much further from the basket than the 3 point line, it was considered a terrible shot, unless the shot clock or game clock was running down. Now, it's just commonplace. But kids hit them with regularity, too, I guess.
The 3 point line is further out in the NIT this year.

All the chalk has made today boring, but is going to lead to amazing basketball next weekend.

Minnesota had all the momentum until Winston took it back for the Mich State Molesters.

Had closed a big lead down to 9 now back to 16.

Nova giving me flashbacks to the Pitt CU game. More enjoyable this time around, but Jesus they look horrible.

Back