What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NIT thread

Totally pissed. Tried to buy tickets last night, but nothing was communicated how/where/when. Went to bed early (Sick). Just checked and I have a season ticket holder email to buy tickets. Login, check on tickets in my section (I am in the first 5 rows) and there's nothing available in the front 25 rows? Really? WTF kind of reward to long time season ticket holders is that? Not happy. Writing Rick George this morning. Not going now.

Totally pissed. Tried to buy tickets last night, but nothing was communicated how/where/when. Went to bed early (Sick). Just checked and I have a season ticket holder email to buy tickets. Login, check on tickets in my section (I am in the first 5 rows) and there's nothing available in the front 25 rows? Really? WTF kind of reward to long time season ticket holders is that? Not happy. Writing Rick George this morning. Not going now.
You must be sick. You can only buy your own spots right now. The rest get released after 5

First off, glad that the Buffs are in the NIT and excited to see what they'll do in the tournament.

Secondly, how in the **ll did Nubs make it in with a 6-14 conference record?

Renewals does it. Thanks.

That's F ing stupid and going to trip up a lot of folks. They should state to go to "Renewals" explicitly and NOT to go to "NIT Tickets".

The latter (even though you are logged in) show those tickets as unavailable, because those are held by season ticket holders. Since I'm logged in, why isn't the application showing that they are available to me?

This also will suggest to non-season ticket holders that only crappy seats are available, when a lot of those seats will actually be available later.

That's F ing stupid and going to trip up a lot of folks. They should state to go to "Renewals" explicitly and NOT to go to "NIT Tickets".

The latter (even though you are logged in) show those tickets as unavailable, because those are held by season ticket holders. Since I'm logged in, why isn't the application showing that they are available to me?

This also will suggest to non-season ticket holders that only crappy seats are available, when a lot of those seats will actually be available later.
Yea, it was a bad, bad, BAD email.

Yep.

That's what I ran into this morning. I was shocked that so many seats were unavailable already at 8am. Problem I'm now running into is that with the game so late I can't use both of my seats and I can't just buy 1 of them.

Anyone interested in buying 1 from me? Section 8, Row 21. $40.

Yep.

That's what I ran into this morning. I was shocked that so many seats were unavailable already at 8am. Problem I'm now running into is that with the game so late I can't use both of my seats and I can't just buy 1 of them.

Anyone interested in buying 1 from me? Section 8, Row 21. $40.

This will hurt sales further. I own 5, but was looking to buy 2. I'm not going to buy 5 and become a reseller of 3-4.

Emailed Rick George letting him know that

1. confusion on "Renewal"
2. should allow a subset to be bought

and got a call back within 1 hour from the ticket office offering to take my order for a subset right then. Also stated they'd be making changes "as we speak" to the website to remove confusion.

If anyone is interested in sitting in the corner, near the floor, let me know. List price.
Ticket Office called me to ask me if I wanted a ticket (I'd already bought one, but at least they are trying)
I asked them about your situation. Call them and they said you can buy just part of yoru season ticket allotment.

Pulling this thread back into the land of positivity.
LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
giphy.gif

If you are a season ticket holder and got mixed up trying to buy NIT tix (read: bought other tickets) - call your rep. They can swap them back to your normal seats.

First off, glad that the Buffs are in the NIT and excited to see what they'll do in the tournament.

Secondly, how in the **ll did Nubs make it in with a 6-14 conference record?
11-1 OOC, wins against Clemson, Seton Hall, Creighton, Okie Lite; only loss to Texas Tech.
Beat Maryland in the Big Ten tourney.

Basically, got drubbed in a tough conference, but showed ability to beat NIT level teams and had a strong NET ranking due to really high SOS.

Ticket Office called me to ask me if I wanted a ticket (I'd already bought one, but at least they are trying)
I asked them about your situation. Call them and they said you can buy just part of yoru season ticket allotment.

I can confirm this. Just got off the phone with the ticket office and was able to buy one of my tickets for tomorrow night.

I'm so happy to see Dayton come back to Boulder! The last time was in the mid-80's when Don Donoher was still coach.

And we have a return trip next Dec 21st.

I had to call to buy only a portion of my seats as well. Bought 2 of the 4. Took about 5 minutes and was pretty simple. Did take me a bit of time to work thru the web site though and it was a trash email they sent. Should have had a button that said click here to buy your NIT tix for all season ticket holders. We make things hard

I have a buddy who is Flyer and is coming out from Chicago for the game. He said their best player is out and not going to play. He claims he is hurt and his season is over

Convenience Fees... I loath you

Anyway, what do you think the chances are that you can walk up and buy a ticket tomorrow night with out the fees?

Back