What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Official Bold Predictions Thread

CU lodges it’s first ever victory against USC.

Oregon is the most disappointing team in the country. It’s recruiting class gets raided late.

Utah makes the college playoff.

Buffs have 5 guys named to the first or second team all PAC-12 team (Viska, Landman, Mustafa, Hambright, and Kinney) and 1 1st team all American (Viska obviously)

Mangham is feature back by week 6

• We upset a very good Utah team on the road. I plan to be there to witness this.
  • Kinney wins the Ray Guy award.
  • Mekhi Blackmon has the game winning interception against Nebraska.

Our running game and Oline are in the upper half of the Pac 12. The D line is better than serviceable. The Linebackers are very good and the DBs hold their own. Our D surprises everyone and is mid Pac 12 ranked at the end of the season.

The Buffs win 9 and maybe 10 games and play Utah for a spot in the Championship.

All bold based on what it looks like expectation from the vast majority on the board

We get more than 1 pick-6 this year including 1 for sure against Nebraska.

We have a tough time deciding (after the fact) who our most impactful defender was this season (in a good way).

We go bowling or I’ll be banned for a month.

We win 7 game or I’m banned for a month.

IF we make a bowl
And...
IF Viska is healthy
I will gleefully defend him skipping the bowl game so he can take his talents to the NYG or Panthers.
Nah nah nope Denver, It's a better fit for him. And everyone wants whats best for him right.

- Montez makes a huge jump this year and gets drafted in the first 2 days of the draft.
- We have 3 Linebackers with All Pac 12 honors
- Deion Smith has more yards than Fontenot and Mangham combined.

He hasn’t been named a captain to this point in his career despite him being the clear QB1 for 2 straight years. I think it is a bold prediction.

Tucker has said multiple times that there will be rotating captains for each game. Maybe not so bold since Montez is likely to get at least one game. Maybe very bold if it means he were to get every game.

Mel Tucker eats at Blackbelly Butcher a lot.

People throw Subway sandwiches at cheerleaders.

College Gameday does not come to Boulder.

Dale Jr survives second plane crash of year in October en route to Jets VS Redskins game.

Back