What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Uniform Thread!!

SINKRATZ

PhD in Analogy
Club Member
OK, here we go:

Cincinnati: 6/10. Points deducted for the armpit detail. Why?

Marshall: 5/10. Would have been 8/10 if they just stuck with the green and white sets. Points deducted for white helmets.

Michigan State: 3/10. Green and white is such a great combo, but Sparty managed to f**k it all up. It’s like Oregon’s uniforms but somehow managed to make them worse. I hope they lose a lot in these.

Oregon State: 6/10. The video seems over the top for a pretty modest uniform update. Nothing flashy, but pretty forgettable (so perhaps totally appropriate for that program). Armpit accent rings seem unnecessary.

Pitt: 8/10. Great color combo, and I like the number style - seems throwbacky without going too crazy. New logo is totally unoriginal but still a massive improvement over the previous pig-dog thing.

85F8B691-1FF3-4F11-B099-36E6A4099888.jpeg
1A39F66A-DA27-4E5F-815F-E94E045FB214.jpeg

Vandy: 7/10. Alternate grey actually looks pretty sweet - I’m a sucker for using only 2 colors on the uniform set instead of 3. Need to see up close because this has all the makings of a mess if those anchor and chain details get too carried away. Keep it simple damnit!
88F70B86-A82A-488D-B45A-3110EC037B4B.jpeg

Syracuse: 8/10. Smart move keeping the design simple when you have a color combo like this and ditching the blue helmet was a great move. Simple arm stripes are a winner. Score would have been higher without the white helmet.
07B21058-F1CF-4FB8-B7B3-F4AF6410833E.jpeg

Washington: 8/10. Adidas did a nice job here simply by not f**king it all up. I like the subtle stripe on the arms with different shades of purple. I would love them to go with gold helmets all season but I suspect they’ll bust out a purple or white at some point and I’ll regret the nice things I said about adidas.
60C60EAF-FFFE-483F-A6B6-D57CFB7C943F.jpeg3B951CC8-C173-462B-9DA8-EF818D7BBCF5.jpeg

West Virginia: 5/10. Good move eliminating the all yellow set, but this grey is just meh. WVU would be better served with some deep charcoal grey instead of this light grey crap.

Baylor: 0/10. F**k Baylor.
9C252013-50A5-42F1-BC8A-B366F12D927F.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice work! Michigan State is just in a stupidity funk right now! Cannot get anything right, sad.

So, the question is what does the team with one of the greatest uniforms in college football do this year? My sense is that Tucker is traditional through and through!
G-B-G at home
G-W-B on the road
Maybe one game with a special uniform
Old school

Nice work! Michigan State is just in a stupidity funk right now! Cannot get anything right, sad.

So, the question is what does the team with one of the greatest uniforms in college football do this year? My sense is that Tucker is traditional through and through!
G-B-G at home
G-W-B on the road
Old school
Nah, I bet the players get to choose multiple combos, including all white, which seems to be their favorite. I definitely think they’ll go traditional or GBB for the Nebraska game though

Nah, I bet the players get to choose multiple combos, including all white, which seems to be their favorite. I definitely think they’ll go traditional or GBB for the Nebraska game though
We have some really cool road uniform combos. GWB, GWW, SWW, SWS and BWB should all be in the rotation. I hope the home unis are mostly just GBB though with the annual all blacks for a night game.

We have some really cool road uniform combos. GWB, GWW, SWW, SWS and BWB should all be in the rotation. I hope the home unis are mostly just GBB though with the annual all blacks for a night game.
I wouldn't be disappointed if all home games were GBG, GBB or BBB (for night game only), and then road games were all the unique combos. I don't need to see Silver at home.

G-B-G at home
G-W-B on the road
Old school

Nebraska at home=GBB. Always.

Cuse's design looks exactly like the Cleveland Browns. Dock those a bit for that.

Oregon State's uniforms are fine, but my vote would be they put "Rodents" on the front-as that is one of the lamest mascots in the sport.

Washington gets high marks from me, but their color combo is pretty hard to screw up.

WV's uniforms are blah-thankfully that all yellow is gone.......the only thing worse would have been us going all gold (Done this on NCAA 14 lol)

Last edited:
Y'all remember the World League, I think that was the name? That's what Michigan State's unis remind me of.

Scott Frost is going full Embree. Trying to recreate the glory years through fully leaning on "tradition".

****ing black shirts are a joke. That defense is a mess.

Trying to recreate tradition by doing something that Nebraska never actually did (wear black jerseys in games to represent blackshirts?)... Bold strategy...

The overall series is 49-18-2, we both are terrible and no longer play in the same conference. No one is in anyone's head.

Beat them last year, and they spent several days making up a JFK assassination type of conspiracy to explain the outcome. Yes, we are in their heads.

Last edited:
Back