What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020-2021 Bowl Games Thread

How awesome would it be to have a coach like Ryan day and know there is a coach like fickell who would drop anything to coach your team if it opened up?

Man, if you're a G5 team, you find yourself in a NY6 bowl, and you draw Georgia as your opponent, you have to be loving life.

Georgia getting crampy with Covid protocol? The SEC excuses are next level. Take some Pamprin and suck it up.

Georgia getting crampy with Covid protocol? The SEC excuses are next level. Take some Pamprin and suck it up.
As someone married into UGA fandom and that watches all of their games, this is typical UGA for sure, but they do have a ****load of people out or gone at this point too.

Watching this Georgia team get crazy pressure rushing 3 makes me sad we can’t do it with 5. Also shows how much of a difference in athlete there is between us and a Georgia

****ing Georgia actually shows up in the second half and makes me look like a liar.

This is why I don't bet. I'm almost always wrong.

Based on bowl performance so far, David Pollack has flipped Georgia and Florida, now respectively #3 and #4 in his national rankings. Depending on how aTm plays, UGA could end up at #2 to finish the year.
And if Auburn can come back, they're clearly Top 10. If they fall short due to extenuating circumstances of being between coaches and finish 6-5, then ranking them around #20 seems fair.

Back