What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020/21 class Olympic sports official NLI signing news (Signing period - 11/13/2019-8/1/2020)

Another previously unknown of track and field student-athlete, this time on the women's side, looks to have committed (all the way from Doha, Qatar). (Coach Malone retweeted the below, so assume it is confirmed.)

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Allie Routledge!

Edit- also found an Instagram post she made re her commitment-

Last edited:
Final confirmation from the team's Twitter account confirming Ms. Routledge's commitment.

Women's golf has issued its release with its full 2020 class, and in addition to the 2 already noted in this thread, there is a 3rd golfer (previously unknown of to Allbuffs) who signed on to become a Buff (2nd from the UK) in Lauren Gooding (listed being from London).

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to all 3 (Gower, Gooding and Schalk) on becoming Buffs!

Link to full release -

Individual tweets for all 3 with some summary info on them-

Some fun cool artwork posted by lacrosse commit Sydney Zimmerman's high school team re her heading to Colorado. Since CU lacrosse's Twitter account then commented, assume that confirms she has officially signed.

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to her!

Slowly but surely (she's the 5th of 10 potential commits I knew about for which I've seen something indicating their formal signing), starting to get confirmation on the 2020 lacrosse commitments.

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Ms. Stokes!

Just did a different Twitter search, and found the below indicating there was another lacrosse signer.

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Ms. McElhaney!

Went in and did some more detailed searches, and was able to find a couple more 2020 class lacrosse Buffs who look to have signed their NLI's.

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Ms's. Moore and Pisani!

(Link to the webpage with her signing picture - https://www.suburbanonesports.com/c...r-dublin-seniors-name-college-choices-0088327

A newspaper page saying Madeline Pisani was one of their area student-athletes who signed their NLI's - https://www.thehinsdalean.com/story/2019/11/21/sports/sports-shorts/717.html

Another (previously unknown of) multi-event and (mainly long and triple) jump commit has signed on to be a Buff.

Welcome and congrats to Sarah Aanenson!

I've been waiting to hear news of a 1st distance running commit for either gender, and looks like men's track and field has now officially signed the 1st one of which I know. (My main website sources for track and field commits is actually listing another unofficial commit; I will give more info in the recruiting thread on him.)

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Shaw Powell!

This young man had been shown as being a Buff commit on Milesplit's "College Signings" list for the last few days, but now we have confirmation.

OFFICIAL welcome and congrats to Caleb Niednagel!

Back