What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Football Scholarship Roster

Did the NCAA announce how many scholarships over 85 they will allow for next season or is it just a waver that Seniors can come back and not count against the 85 limit?

Did the NCAA announce how many scholarships over 85 they will allow for next season or is it just a waver that Seniors can come back and not count against the 85 limit?
The only thing I’ve seen is there is no limitation in 2021.

Any chance someone can give this roster a little bit of freshening up.
backing up homer simpson GIF

Actually, it's on my list for this week.

The only thing I’ve seen is there is no limitation in 2021.
It's going to pose an interesting question for the future.

Will they simply say for one year no limits then go back to 85? Will they do some kind of exemption over the next few years for players who were on rosters this year eventually phasing back to 85? Very much doubt they just eliminate limits for the future, in fact could see eventual reductions to a lower number, say 70 or 75. To do this they would also eliminate the redshirt year entirely and simply say players have five years to play from when their clock starts.

Back