What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Football Scholarship Roster

If it didn't happen now it was going to happen at the end of the year. Not surprising in the least. Had to be heart breaking for Tyler to be yanked for a guy who couldn't throw 5 yards.

Not a lock, but he certainly would play. Frankly, if he does not come back, things look pretty rough.
Well, I hope he does come back, but I'm excited to see what Lewis can do.
Did you even attend college? Is that what you would do in his shoes?
By the time I was a senior I remember foolishly being eager to get a job and enter the next phase of my life. I don't think we're generally aware of how good we have it in the moment. :sneaky:

So it’s basically going to be a 5th year Senior and 3 True Freshman (eligibility wise) filling out the QB depth chart in 2021?

Probably not a good year to be transferring. Next year might even be worse, unless you are a top tier player.
Going to be a tough year all around. With the extra year of eligibility all of a sudden teams aren't going to have the same holes to fill while others due to the transfers will be in a panic.

May end up seeing a lot of these players end up at FCS schools or even D2. With a lot of these schools cancelling seasons (or playing with no paying fans) they may have many of them with reduced recruiting budgets.

The top tier guys will always have a place to go but the depth guys are going to have to scramble to find a spot that will take them.

I wasn't really sure where to ask this, but this seems as good a place as any. Curtis Chevirini and Kolter Smith are listed as student coaches on the CUBUFFS.COM site, are they no longer playing? What happened?

Dude is a stiff. I'd much rather have Noyer.
The only way we're in this pool is if Noyer decides not to return. If that happens, we're looking for the same time of vet the Broncos are-somebody who can compete with Lewis but is content being a mentor to BL if BL wins the job next year.

No. Mel ran him off. With reason. Back filled with Russo. Great hair though.

That was a joke. If Noyer is back, we don't need to play in that pool. If he's not, we need an upperclassman in the QB room who is good enough to push BL.

That was a joke. If Noyer is back, we don't need to play in that pool. If he's not, we need an upperclassman in the QB room who is good enough to push BL.
Gotcha. Just woke up to this thread.
Whomever said that they hope Lewis beats out Noyer... I adopted that.

Gotcha. Just woke up to this thread.
Whomever said that they hope Lewis beats out Noyer... I adopted that.

Yeah-its almost like the situation the Broncos are in-getting an upperclassman who can push Lewis but be content to back him up/mentor him if Lewis beats him out is ideal.

Back