What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
PositionNameState247sESPNRivalsOfferCommitment
PGTy BerryKSNRNR4*YNORTHWESTERN
SGJamarius Burton (TNFR)KSNRNRNRYtexas tech
PGLamont ButlerCANRNR3*YSDSU
SGJaylen ClarkCA4*4*4*YUCLA
SGDominique CliffordCO4*NR3*YCOLORADO
SFLeonardo ColimerioUT3*NR4*YFRESNO STATE
CSteven CrowlMN4*NR3*YWISCONSIN
FTristan Da SilvaDENRNRNRYCOLORADO
PFTari EasonWA4*NR4*YCINCINNATI
SFJeriah Horne (TNFR)OKNRNRNRYCOLORADO
CCarlton Linguard (JC)TXNRNRNRYkansas state
SGTrey Murphy (TNFR)TXNRNRNRVIRGINIA
SGLuke O'BrienCONRNRNRYCOLORADO
CMady SissokoUT4*4*4*YMICHIGAN STATE
SFDalen TerryAZ4*4*4*YARIZONA
PFJabari WalkerAZ3*NR3*YCOLORADO
PGKeshawn WilliamsILNRNRNRYTULSA

2021 MBB Recruit Profile Index

2022 MBB Recruit Profile Index

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarique Nutter, a guard from Newark Central HS (NJ).

Edit: deleted tweet, but he posted last night that he'd received an offer from CU.

247 has 4 crystal balls of him to Stanford. He'd be a great get though...top 100 player, PF. I have not seen his vids or know anything about him...just assuming he'd be a nice get.

OH HELL YEAH! AWESOME! I've gotta admit, I'm rather concerned about our bball recruiting these days - not just in terms of prospects we're getting but the ones it seems we're chasing with reciprocated interest. The game has gotten smaller, but length is still important. If we follow up the '18 class with another small combo guard this time around, I worry about the perimeter defense.

However, if Bryce wants to come here - by all means, we take him. This is exciting news.

OH HELL YEAH! AWESOME! I've gotta admit, I'm rather concerned about our bball recruiting these days - not just in terms of prospects we're getting but the ones it seems we're chasing with reciprocated interest. The game has gotten smaller, but length is still important. If we follow up the '18 class with another small combo guard this time around, I worry about the perimeter defense.

However, if Bryce wants to come here - by all means, we take him. This is exciting news.
It's such a slow year since we've got 1 senior. Tad's mostly focused on 2020, it seems. My guess is that he wants to see how this season plays out a bit so he can go after a 2019 piece in the spring signing period.

It's such a slow year since we've got 1 senior. Tad's mostly focused on 2020, it seems. My guess is that he wants to see how this season plays out a bit so he can go after a 2019 piece in the spring signing period.

Yeah I get that part - and it's fair. However, following a class of two combo guards in 17 with potentially another small combo guard in 18, all of them somewhat under-the-radar type of prospects, is not a good strategy in my opinion. It does seem like we are slow playing this cycle, so it's onto spring period - but if I were the angel/devil on Tad's shoulder, I'd have whispered to him after signing Parquet and Kountz to tell all his assistants to go find him a 6-6+ guy that's athletic enough to guard the perimeter and shot doesn't matter as long as it's not broken/horrific. I love Tad, and I think he has full command of a ship headed the right direction. BUT... ...I just would like a longer (not necessarily a post) guy with our lone scholarship this year.

Regardless of the team makeup though...we have to put the full court press on Bryce Thompson. I'm really glad the staff got an official from him.

if I were the angel/devil on Tad's shoulder, I'd have whispered to him after signing Parquet and Kountz to tell all his assistants to go find him a 6-6+ guy that's athletic enough to guard the perimeter and shot doesn't matter as long as it's not broken/horrific.

This could be the kid. He’s still young, got a sweet shot, and some nice athleticism from what I’ve seen. :)

Tall PG/ SG/ SF (depending on website) from Phoenix.

https://247sports.com/Player/Dalen-Terry-46050638/
http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/dalen-terry
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/dalen-terry-191833

http://www.hudl.com/profile/8725962/Dalen-Terry (Latest videos from back in Feb. 2018. Many more current ones found via Youtube search.)

HS stats - https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/dalen-terry/Tj7HgNIjEeiAxKkkK9HIDg/gendersport/basketball-stats.htm
(VERY impressive junior stats - 45% from 3, 11.4 assists/ game, 6.55 assist / turnover ratio, 2.35 steal / turnover ratio)

Back