What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Official Fall Camp Thread

My concern would not be that they are bad, but neither is rising above mediocre. It will hopefully happen at some point, we need a guy to separate.

Also, is Lewis being allowed to be a dual threat or not?
How is O schemed for a true DT and a true pocket passer? I don’t get that part.

Will one win the lockerroom? That’s who I vote for.

Has there ever been a coach, after the first day of fall camp, who came out and said “I really didn’t like the way we practiced today. It was sloppy, disorganized, and downright bad”.

Has there ever been a coach, after the first day of fall camp, who came out and said “I really didn’t like the way we practiced today. It was sloppy, disorganized, and downright bad”.
Yeah, its all coach speak. However, Dorrell did just that a couple times last fall and remember him going off once in the spring.

In before best Friday practice ever.

Interesting to hear Dorrell mention the young TEs. We really need at least one of Fauria, Pell, or Olsen to be a receiving threat this season. Fauria seems most likely right now, but hopefully we see another guy step up as well.
We saw last year that the scheme on offense provides a lot of opportunities for TEs. And since we're going to be reliant on our run game so much, a TE keeping LBs and Ss honest is huge for this team.

I completely missed or forgot that Rakestraw transferred to Tulane. What was the deal there? Safety depth is a bit concerning and thought he was pretty solid

I completely missed or forgot that Rakestraw transferred to Tulane. What was the deal there? Safety depth is a bit concerning and thought he was pretty solid
Lewis, Perry, Miller, and Oliver look to be the 2 deep. Potential there, but CU is relying on Miller to stay healthy and Oliver hasn’t played a game for a couple of years since high school. S. DL, and OT seem to be the thinnest positions.

Last edited:
Back