What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Offseason Thread

First game of the season. A$M will be debuting multiple new starters on offense, will make mistakes. CU can win with a good game plan and home field advantage.

A&M plays Kent State at home and CU will have UNC at home before this one.

I’d say it is the most accurate projection we have. Texas had plenty of Covid issues and like 5+ Starters sit the game out
And they still weren’t anywhere near having 48 scholarship players available. I get that it was rough and everything but our defense was completely screwed. Not only good players but depth guys that hasn’t played at all that year were out. That is not a good representation of the team what so ever.

This isn't a complete no-hoper, but it's pretty darn close. We'd need aTm to not mentally show up for the game, and we'd likely have to catch a number of breaks on top of that. Not gonna happen.

Y’all we ain’t winning. a&m is better than Texas and the horns ran us off the field
Sadly you are right.

This is one of those games where the Xs and Os are fairly meaningless. They have better athletes than we do at almost every position and it won't take them doing anything fancy to beat us.

With a good game plan in College there is always a hope or a chance to win. in the pros if there is a huge talent disadvantage there is not much good coaching can do to bridge the gap. But that is not the case in College. CU can and will win. In fact am going to call it now. CU will beat the Aggies.

With a good game plan in College there is always a hope or a chance to win. in the pros if there is a huge talent disadvantage there is not much good coaching can do to bridge the gap. But that is not the case in College. CU can and will win. In fact am going to call it now. CU will beat the Aggies.
0% chance

I really wonder if you are from the AD sometimes. Nobody can pump that much sunshine without Departmental support.....

Yes. They are a very talented team. It won’t be as bad as many think because these are two run oriented teams but we will visibly be on a lower level than them.

There is always a chance. It might be difficult. But CU can win. Certainly not 0 percent chance.

I never take anything from a bowl game where the outcome has no implications (such as advancing to the next week).
Jimbo teams are hard to figure. Might be a top 5 team, might be a 5 win team as well. And who knows about KD teams?

There is no point showing up if you don't think you can win. CU can win. A&M can be beaten. It is not like they are the greatest team ever. Why are CU fans afraid. Why all of this doom and gloom?

I never take anything from a bowl game where the outcome has no implications (such as advancing to the next week).
Jimbo teams are hard to figure. Might be a top 5 team, might be a 5 win team as well. And who knows about KD teams?
I know you have been a jimbo critic for a while now but even if he has an off year in 2021 the talent discrepancy will still be on full display.

There is no point showing up if you don't think you can win. CU can win. A&M can be beaten. It is not like they are the greatest team ever. Why are CU fans afraid. Why all of this doom and gloom?
There's the normal amount of doom and gloom from some posters, but mostly just people being realistic about where CU's roster stands vs A&Ms. Then again, you have an, uh, different opinion than most people here about the general talent and depth at CU.

Back