What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread - WOMEN'S Bball (1st round- #7 seed Buffs facing #10 Creighton, Iowa City; Friday, March 18, 11:30 AM MT)

HOW THE **** DO YOU PLAY 4 ON 5 WITH THE GOD DAMN BALL AND NOT ****ING CALL TIME OUT?

YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM WITH YOU, USE YOUR ****ING TIMEOUT YOU ****ING MORON

Yeah bad TO management down the stretch.

And stop the full court press, Creighton is beating it soundly everytime.

It was not embarrassing. We lost a basketball game to a team that outplayed us.

We don't do well on defending the 3 and we don't shoot well as a team. We also don't make free throws.

Only Sherrod stepped up and we needed more than one player to step up.

We had a fun time at the send off and I very much appreciate the ticket I was given. (I had already purchased one but this was a much better seat).

Game didn't turn out the way I wanted.

Maybe I shouldn't attend any more games at Carver-Hawkeye. We've never won there and I've been there.

I don't understand why first the officials and then CU did not call a time out when Sila was hurt. She let off some steam when she got off the court.

It was not embarrassing. We lost a basketball game to a team that outplayed us.

We don't do well on defending the 3 and we don't shoot well as a team. We also don't make free throws.

Only Sherrod stepped up and we needed more than one player to step up.

We had a fun time at the send off and I very much appreciate the ticket I was given. (I had already purchased one but this was a much better seat).

Game didn't turn out the way I wanted.

Maybe I shouldn't attend any more games at Carver-Hawkeye. We've never won there and I've been there.

I don't understand why first the officials and then CU did not call a time out when Sila was hurt. She let off some steam when she got off the court.
Agree. Hopefully the coaches learn from this. The team needs to get better at free throws and needs to develop better shooters. Pretty much every Creighton player was a good shooter.

None of our players shot well from behind the 3 point line. Pretty much meant let CU shoot the 3. We do not have a consistent 3 point shooter.

People have asked Kate Fagan to come and do a free throw clinic for the team. Shelley Sheetz said they need to concentrate on practicing free throws. Have a set number you shoot every day. If your number is low, the player needs to shoot more free throws.

We need to learn to draw fouls and stop making ticky tack reach in files. Some of the foul calls on us I did not agree with, but we did a lot of poking at the ball and got called for a foul. No the officials were not calling those kind of fouls on Creighton and they should have been. But the team has to adjust to the way the fouls are being called on them. They can't change what the officials are doing.

The number of points we did score was one of our higher numbers for the season and our defense could not hold Creighton. So we didn't play great defense.

10 seed South Dakota taking a 13 point lead into the 4th Q vs Baylor. The SD players are ballin and playing HARD. Go Yotes! I don’t think that SD has ever trailed. Doesn’t look flukey to me. Why do so many tough women hoops players come from SD, MN, and Iowa? Must be the water…,,

9 point lead now. 4:49 left in game. SD needs to make some shots. Maybe Baylor WAS all Kim Mulkey and her weird clothes. They COULD win this game but it’s very doubtful. C’mon Yotes stick the dagger in…

Baylor womens program recruits too well to roll out a game like this. Terrible…Jeebus.

I was told when it started looking like we just might make the NCAA tourney that it's all about match ups. We happened to not get a good one.

I see tonight that Oklahoma, now coached by Jenny Baranczyk, who was a CU as an assistant for Lappe and then took over the Drake program, got their butts run out of their own gym by Notre Dame tonight.

Belmont took Tennessee down to the last few seconds tonight but ended up losing.

I was told when it started looking like we just might make the NCAA tourney that it's all about match ups. We happened to not get a good one.

I see tonight that Oklahoma, now coached by Jenny Baranczyk, who was a CU as an assistant for Lappe and then took over the Drake program, got their butts run out of their own gym by Notre Dame tonight.

Belmont took Tennessee down to the last few seconds tonight but ended up losing.
The Belmont Tennessee game surprised me a bit. Belmont doesn't have a lot of size, but they hung in there. Not exactly a Pat Summitt type Tennessee team anymore either. Good but some of her teams were great.

Belmont Tennessee did surprise me. Belmont didn't back down to either team in the tournament and they had nothing to lose. No, Tennessee is not back to a Pat Summit level team, but coaches like Pat Summit don't come along very often.

Stanford is the only Pac 12 Team left. I hope South Dakota can keep on winning. They beat **** Baylor last night.

I'm pulling for Iowa State to beat Creighton.

Guess the Pac 12 teams didn't have the right stuff this weekend.

I am now on the Creigton bandwagon. I would love to see a Creighton-South Dakota final. I have my doubts, but I can dream.

I am now on the Creigton bandwagon. I would love to see a Creighton-South Dakota final. I have my doubts, but I can dream.
Welcome! There's always room. I got on the bandwagon after they beat us. 1) They are a good team 2) I always want the team that beat my team to win lots more games and prove they are that good.

Well South Dakota is out, but they were in it until the very end.

Cheering for Creighton again today! They have proven to a lot of people they are a good team. They have a tough game today against South Carolina.

I did not realize that Connie Yori is a Program Advisor for Women's Basketball at Creighton. That woman has an excellent basketball mind.

Cinderella got whipped by South Carolina.

Now it's anybody but UConn. If they make it to the Final Four, I won't have many games to watch.

Back