What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Their next game is against the Texas/Purdue winner, and that seems winnable too.
They'd be the lowest seed to ever get that far if they win again Friday. UCLA's gotta be licking their chops right now-North Carolina's very beatable......and then the winner Texas/Purdue winner vs. St. Peters (who plays like they do)?

Pulling for Texas tomorrow just because it'd be funny to see the Peacocks take down another fanbase who thinks way too highly of itself.

They'd be the lowest seed to ever get that far if they win again Friday. UCLA's gotta be licking their chops right now-North Carolina's very beatable......and then the winner Texas/Purdue winner vs. St. Peters (who plays like they do)?

Pulling for Texas tomorrow just because it'd be funny to see the Peacocks take down another fanbase who thinks way too highly of itself.

Yea I think I saw where St. Peter's is the 3rd 15-seed to get to the Sweet 16 but the previous 2 lost there. And I completely agree that UNC is very beatable

Timme is taking over.
Gonzaga figured out they're now in that part of the dance where they can't flip the switch and run away with the game.....and a take that might be considered easy right now: UCLA will make it two Final Fours in a row.

Last edited:
Don't count them out. They're going to Philly-so about 2 hours from their campus. They're going to have a huge homecourt advantage. On top of that, that style is a bitch to play against-especially if you don't see it much. They're damn good defensively-and their patience offensively is so hard to deal with......especially if you don't see it much.
Their next game is against the Texas/Purdue winner, and that seems winnable too.
Absolutely not counting them out.

That defense is a nightmare to play against and when the defense gets an offense out of rhythm even what should be easy shots start missing. They also have some serious talent on that team. They have patience on offense as you state but they also always have somebody moving on offense, lose focus and they are laying the ball in the hoop

This is not a bunch of guys who are lucky to be here, they can play.

This may sound strange considering how intense they play but at this point they are playing with house money. All of the pressure will be on their opponent and both Texas and Purdue, especially Texas will have that pressure fully on them.

St Peter's totally has a path to the final 4. The way they play they can beat Texas, Purdue, UCLA or UNC. They already took down the toughest roadblock in UK. Still, I think UCLA is facing the Zags again.

Yea I think I saw where St. Peter's is the 3rd 15-seed to get to the Sweet 16 but the previous 2 lost there. And I completely agree that UNC is very beatable

Tulsa and Florida Gulf Coast, iirc.

Oh, and Gonzaga had better figure out free throw shooting if they want to stay in this tournament.

man, the announcers for this Houston vs Illinois game are really focusing too much on this Goode JAG...really want to see the Cougs make a run and pull away here

I find myself rooting for Duke. UGH. Why?
The sentimentality with Duke is real this year. I don't think its going to happen (I had Duke losing to Texas Tech Thursday), but there's a little bit of me who thinks itd be cool if Coach K ends his career by cutting down the nets one last time.

Exhibit 8543 for the people who think Tad is the only coach in college basketball who has scoring droughts: this Iowa St-Wisconsin game.

Exhibit 8543 for the people who think Tad is the only coach in college basketball who has scoring droughts: this Iowa St-Wisconsin game.
I can’t watch I’m still healing from the Miami game. Such bad offense

Johnny Davis the last 5 games or so is playing his way to the end of the lottery.

Also, he's apparently used to all the favorable calls Wisconsin gets at home.

Back