What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Chattanooga-Illinois is a hell of a game. Iowa State has 24 points in the first half against LSU-for whoever asked me if I was concerned about the fact that they didn't score 45 in 2 games in the Big 12 tournament.

Yea Chattanooga-Illini is intense

Chattanooga-Illinois great game, very poorly officiated down the stretch.
There were some headscratchers in that game.....but Providence-South Dakota State has been the worst officiated game of the first round to this point. Hate to say that because one of my assignors (David Hall) worked it.

Chattanooga deserved to win. They didn’t make any plays down the stretch and were playing very uptight, but the guys in stripes didn’t help.

Not arguing the calls but 2 games ending with game winning FTs and no buzzer beaters yet is pretty lame.

6 players on the floor? JFC LSU. I've seen Hinkley's girls do that.

Nickelberry being new isn't an excuse either-he's been a head coach for 12 years. I see a team that's not very well coached, and that's before we talk about the scandal. If I'm Scott Woodward, I'm making Tony Bennett and Jamie Dixon both tell me no. High character guys who have built programs in power leagues. That's what LSU needs right now IMO.

Last edited:
Shame that Chattanooga couldn't take out Illinois.

Davidson hanging with Michigan State.

Want to see the B1G out as soon as possible.
I picked Davidson to win. Been great all year & the metrics wouldn't consider it an upset.

hard to defend ourselves after losing to the Bonnies but watching that ISU/LSU game made me really sad that CU wasn’t in the tourney…some not great teams made it in this year
That game was hard to watch. Isu has the anti offense and LSU was one guy.

Yesterday was waaay too good of a day for me vs Vegas. So, today scares me and I'm going to pretty much stay away except for USC -2.
Hit:
One 3 game parlay win
One 2-game parlay win
6 wins - Michigan, Proividence, Tennessee, St. Mary's, Murray State, NM State
1 loss - Iowa
USC can bite my a$$. Doubled down on Houston and ISU which saved the day.

hard to defend ourselves after losing to the Bonnies but watching that ISU/LSU game made me really sad that CU wasn’t in the tourney…some not great teams made it in this year
CSU, Marquette, LSU, ISU, UAB, Seton Hall, UConn all could've been swapped out with NIT teams who would've been better. All built up good records against garbage opponents or stacked a schedule with loses agains top tier teams early in the season. The formula is flawed.

CSU, Marquette, LSU, ISU, UAB, Seton Hall, UConn all could've been swapped out with NIT teams who would've been better. All built up good records against garbage opponents or stacked a schedule with loses agains top tier teams early in the season. The formula is flawed.

Yup, it's easy to make a case for or against the last half dozen or so teams that got in, as well as for or against the those last few who got left out.

Yup, it's easy to make a case for or against the last half dozen or so teams that got in, as well as for or against the those last few who got left out.
In hindsight, I really think St. Bonaventure could have made some noise. They were hard nosed, experienced and had good guards.

In hindsight, I really think St. Bonaventure could have made some noise. They were hard nosed, experienced and had good guards.
They were preseason top 25. Basically predicted to be a 6- 7-seed and never found consistency.

Back