What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #4 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas, 2nd CU game vs. #2 ranked/ #1 seed Arizona, Fri., 3/11, 7:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Network)

They don't play hockey there anymore?
Technically...
Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN

I had to look to see if CC actually has a basketball program. They do, barely.
Funny story about that. The year I played in Greeley (this was the year before Tad got there) we actually played them. Looked at our coach with a "They play basketball?". One of five teams we actually beat that year. Dead last in RPI!

What's everyone predicting? I'll say:
Oregon: 32-34-66
Buffy: 25-36-61
Buffs 71, Ducks 66. They're tired, and they're not playing well. I don't care that they beat the worst Power 7 team I've seen in I don't know how long yesterday.

I remember the Pan American game (a classic) was on ESPN and the late Jim Valvano said you had "Great thighs."

Stanford's gonna blow this aren't they? C'MON YOU NERDS!

Last edited:
I'm stoked to watch CU's run to a Pac 12 championship!!!!

still remember how much fun the conference tourney was last season.

Per TV, that was Az's 'emotional leader" who went down with the ankle. Looked bad to me on replay, buy hard to tell.

Tad on KOA, discussing what Evan brings on the court, twice said "he talks". Don't know who he's talking to, us or them, but I'm sure he's got a lot to say.

Somethinng that just dawned on me - Only Evan and Jabari have any REAL tourney experience of any kind. Kee, DaSilva and Clifford avg at most about 5 min per tourney game last year. And it's evident by how some of these guys are playing.

Back