What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #4 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas, 2nd CU game vs. #2 ranked/ #1 seed Arizona, Fri., 3/11, 7:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Network)

We were lost without Battey and Walker. Kinda scary for Next year. Guess we go small
Lots thought we were ****ed this year without Kin, and many weirdos thought we were dumb to let Schwartz, Dallas, and Horne go, but here we are. It’s how college basketball works. Teams change. You don’t need an individual to replace individuals, you just need the team to adjust to the new chemistry. We have talent. Should be able to sort it out.

Yea, if we only had a highly regarded bluechip player who had to sit the year out on the bench. Maybe then things would be ok, but it looks like we're set to win 9 games.
I don’t think that. Allen isn’t a “big” either. Unless you’re talking about Lovering who needs a lot of work

All season long. Seriously, more than any season I can remember. May have broken records lol.

Except for the AZ game at home where we hit all kinds of crazy ass shots in the lane, but hit like 4 3s the whole game.

Sportsball is weird sometimes. 🤷‍♂️

S
Batteys leadership and grit will be hard to replace. We shouldn't have an issue replacing her s production though. Not a good rebounder.

Amazing. So, you're trying to dismiss Battey's production this year? He is playing superbly right now - the best basketball of his career. in the last 10 games, 14 pts/5 rebounds a game, and the best 3 pt shooter in the Conference. Yep - easy to replace.

Disappointed but don't feel upset. I don't know if anybody would have beaten UA tonight. So proud of this team.

Let's finish this season off by hanging a damn NIT banner.
I didn’t expect us to win but hoped for some magic. Unlike our win in Boulder, we didn’t have every guy step up which is what we needed.

Proud of the guys, they really grew a lot this season. Hit a ton of threes but couldn't finish around the rim. Their size gave us fits. Anyway, they did all they could tonight, just not quite enough. It's nothing to hang their heads over, still will probably. KJ will be fine. These nights happen, he'll be better for it down the road. Overall, proud of the effort to get better all year. Let's see what's next.

Uhh, did you forget which font to use? Pretty sure we made 50% of them, 16 total. You can rarely ask for more than that. Yeah, KJ really struggled tonight.
I get that. But we still missed several wide open ones. And several of the misses were in and out.

S

Amazing. So, you're trying to dismiss Battey's production this year? He is playing superbly right now - the best basketball of his career. in the last 10 games, 14 pts/5 rebounds a game, and the best 3 pt shooter in the Conference. Yep - easy to replace.
You kind of made my point. Best basketball of his career he was a 14/5 guy. It's not disrespectful to say he was an average P5 player.

Back