What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausting. No coach wants to deal with that bull****. I think we’re going to see some prominent guys retire or jump the league over the next few years
Our guy didn't want to bother putting out the effort to recruit the first time much less re recruit anyone.

Damn. Don’t we need a tight end or a safety or something?
What the team needs and what B’Lew needs do not appear to mesh. Fine.

I would throw out the standard, hope all goes well, trope, but watching him pout his way to the bench while JT did the opposite…. when this team desperately needed leadership…. when he took so many of the first team reps this year….

I wonder how much of our overall team problem relates to this sort of thing…. There were bunch of guys who left last year (not just starters)…. How many stayed—but barely? I’m happy to lose those guys. And I get it—we have sucked.

We are playing a ton of freshman in place of veterans…. Does that mean a portion of the upperclassmen just threw in the towel under KD?

What Sanford has done is ignite those players who never quit…. And there are—apparently—enough of those guys to compete and win with. Who knew?

This begins to look a bit like the super-young team that played so much as freshman that they grew into the 2016 team. Our best team in decades.

I’ll take that hope.

What the team needs and what B’Lew needs do not appear to mesh. Fine.

I would throw out the standard, hope all goes well, trope, but watching him pout his way to the bench while JT did the opposite…. when this team desperately needed leadership…. when he took so many of the first team reps this year….

I wonder how much of our overall team problem relates to this sort of thing…. There were bunch of guys who left last year (not just starters)…. How many stayed—but barely? I’m happy to lose those guys. And I get it—we have sucked.

We are playing a ton of freshman in place of veterans…. Does that mean a portion of the upperclassmen just threw in the towel under KD?

What Sanford has done is ignite those players who never quit…. And there are—apparently—enough of those guys to compete and win with. Who knew?

This begins to look a bit like the super-young team that played so much as freshman that they grew into the 2016 team. Our best team in decades.

I’ll take that hope.
I think you got the joke….

Sorry, but ...

who is that GIF

Walk on scout team QB. Came from University of Chicago and transferred to Florida Atlantic before coming here.

He's a travelin' man. Figure he has at least a couple more transfers in him.
I hope he gets his shot to play QB for a D1 team. Don't fault the young man at all from following his dream. I do question the life decision, though, of passing up a degree from UC to chase this Dream, but it's his mistake to make.

I hope he gets his shot to play QB for a D1 team. Don't fault the young man at all from following his dream. I do question the life decision, though, of passing up a degree from UC to chase this Dream, but it's his mistake to make.
Don't think he was a D1 prospect coming out of HS and don't think he has done much here to change that.

He might find a better opportunity walking on at another D1 school but might be that he finds a chance to play going to a D2 school.

Agree about passing up the CU degree but if he can find a small school that will pay for his schooling and give him a chance to play it may be the best thing for him.

Don't think he was a D1 prospect coming out of HS and don't think he has done much here to change that.

He might find a better opportunity walking on at another D1 school but might be that he finds a chance to play going to a D2 school.

Agree about passing up the CU degree but if he can find a small school that will pay for his schooling and give him a chance to play it may be the best thing for him.
I said "UC" for University of Chicago. I just googled his bio there - he even appeared in a couple games as a true frosh there so he had that going & his degree was going to be worth a lot since he was accepted into their school of economics.

I said "UC" for University of Chicago. I just googled his bio there - he even appeared in a couple games as a true frosh there so he had that going & his degree was going to be worth a lot since he was accepted into their school of economics.
I should have caught that and agree with you. Hope he finds what makes him happy as he has given up some opportunities that he may regret.

good thing kids will never leave Boulder, since our campus is so beautiful

From his video clip he throws a nice ball with nice touch layering some difficult throws over linebackers and hitting WRs in stride. Granted, it's a cherry picked montage of practice/7on7 footage, but impressive nonetheless.

Shouldn't the journalists and reporters say that Isaiah Lewis PLANS TO ENTER THE PORTAL as it does not exist or open until December 5th? It is a very minor technical difference, but many of these players may change their minds

EDIT: Or is Lewis a Grad Transfer guy?

Shouldn't the journalists and reporters say that Isaiah Lewis PLANS TO ENTER THE PORTAL as it does not exist or open until December 5th? It is a very minor technical difference, but many of these players may change their minds

If he gets a waiver, he'd be like a post-doc. would be 7th year.

IINM there is a provision that allows players to enter the portal outside of the window in the event of a coach being fired.

Not sure on that one but seems that was part of the changes in the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back