What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vague post is vague.

Sorry - thought it was well known because usually I am not "in the know" about these things but I guess I was this time.

Yes, Luke is supposedly heading to UNC to play for his dad. Probably isn't going to help the locker room issues, if that DP story is true.

Luke to go play for Eddie? What could possibly go wrong? It’s really a shame that UNC is such an outlier and relatively minor program, because this has all the makings of an absolutely epic meltdown. As it stands, we probably won’t see much coverage.

Luke to go play for Eddie? What could possibly go wrong? It’s really a shame that UNC is such an outlier and relatively minor program, because this has all the makings of an absolutely epic meltdown. As it stands, we probably won’t see much coverage.
That family is a mess. Has been for a long time. Unfortunately, there are elements in this area that constantly enable them. Ed has significant CTE and has for over a decade and every kid is an entitled douche. Hope it burns to the ground with them in the middle of the flames.

That family is a mess. Has been for a long time. Unfortunately, there are elements in this area that constantly enable them. Ed has significant CTE and has for over a decade and every kid is an entitled douche. Hope it burns to the ground with them in the middle of the flames.
Paul Rudd Shut Up GIF

And the train is all the way off the tracks
Should've fired Herm when they could and have a reasonable chance of hiring a good replacement during the cycle... he's gotta have pictures or something because while ASU did improve under him somewhat, they still well underperform. He and his staff are simply not "must keep at all costs" kind of coaches. They're trying to follow the basketball model with the sanctions, like KU with Self, but why go that hard to the mat for a coach like Herm, it just doesn't make sense.

Should've fired Herm when they could and have a reasonable chance of hiring a good replacement during the cycle... he's gotta have pictures or something because while ASU did improve under him somewhat, they still well underperform. He and his staff are simply not "must keep at all costs" kind of coaches. They're trying to follow the basketball model with the sanctions, like KU with Self, but why go that hard to the mat for a coach like Herm, it just doesn't make sense.
I seem to recall Herm and the AD are tight.

Jayden would be a great fit at UCLA but they still have DTR and another transfer coming in so I don't think that is a possibility.

Damn a few things.

1. It is like some people are on auto response. Any news even news that does't affect CU is somehow intepreted as things are going off the rails.

2. ASU should ask the players to take the video down and make sure the players that posted it are punished. They went too far.

A$U has 5 more remaining QBs, including a dude who originally signed at Bama. I’m curious what their season looks like with a new guy at the helm.

Damn a few things.

1. It is like some people are on auto response. Any news even news that does't affect CU is somehow intepreted as things are going off the rails.

2. ASU should ask the players to take the video down and make sure the players that posted it are punished. They went too far.
so things are not off the rails, but the players who did the thing that suggested to some people that things were off the rails should be punished because they went too far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back